• SwantimusPrime - January 20, 2011 4:11 a.m.

I went to EVERY SINGLE location here and matched every single picture with my TV. But I still only have 98/100. Can anyone give advice on this? Are there any secret locations?
  • beth-hayward-fillioe - October 29, 2011 2:28 p.m.

Go into the menu and click on DNA. Go to feathers.In there you'll see how many each city has, then once you find the missing ones, revisit that location and use this guide to find the ones you're missing :D
  • sbutler508 - July 25, 2013 12:25 a.m.

I need to say thank you to you, apparently I was not paying attention at some point and did not realize there was a menu that told you how many, and where, the feather were, I've been searching all over for one last feather, figuring it was in Venice and was so irritated I couldn't find it. Thank you for mentioning this menu, if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have been able to find the ONE feather in Florence that I missed.
  • Kenzie206 - July 22, 2014 12:50 p.m.

Try taking a look at the DNA list through the pause menu. It should tell you which city and what district you are missing the feathers from. None of the feather locations are secret. Hope this helps!
  • filozof - January 13, 2011 9:01 p.m.

I don't know if anyone noticed that there are 16 treasures in mountains, and in the map there are only 15, so the 16th is in left down corner of map, left just before bridge when you are going from Florence... :D
  • shiki - January 3, 2011 9:26 a.m.

thank you! i needed like 15 feathers and your map helped a lot
  • alexwff - December 29, 2010 7:42 a.m.

Thank you, so much. =)
  • josephjohnson - December 21, 2010 6:18 p.m.

i need help,in forli i used ur map about 3 or 4 times and it says i need to collect 1 more feather i cant find it
  • DarkAthena13 - December 20, 2010 3:52 a.m.

I missed one......
  • sbutler508 - July 25, 2013 12:33 a.m.

did you check under your DNA menu to make sure you know what city and district its in? Once I figured that part out I found my one missing feather withing maybe 5 minutes
  • SillyPigeon - November 17, 2010 6:11 p.m.

One year late but thanks for the feathers guide. Completed Assass2 last night and got my first platinum trophy!
  • Joori - October 31, 2010 3:45 p.m.

lol :P 2 times
  • Joori - October 31, 2010 3:45 p.m.

Phew... I got a ps3 and i had played out the game, i had all the trophies except "collect all the 100 feathers" so now thanx to you i finally got that platinum trophy thnx, yu guys are really doing nice work for gamefreaks like us
  • Joori - October 31, 2010 3:43 p.m.

• huss2005 - October 25, 2010 3:50 p.m.

good work
  • huss2005 - October 25, 2010 3:49 p.m.

this is the most good work
  • blfisher2 - October 20, 2010 1:34 a.m.

I am in love with this guide!! I only have to get about 15 more feathers, and three more glyphs til I complete the whole thing! Thanks so much!
  • Stoner3333 - October 17, 2010 8:31 p.m.

Also everyone who says theres only 98 or 96 or whatever on here, im not gonna count em, but if there is, you can atleast find a couple on your own. i mean cmon. they gave you most of em. its just a few you have to find. you can just go to the DNA screen. if you dont know how to do that, go to the start menu, DNA, the scroll to the right to secondary memories, then click feathers, then find which city isnt complete.
  • Stoner3333 - October 17, 2010 8:26 p.m.

OMG Thank you sooo much! i have been looking for a lot of these feathers, but have been too lazy to find them on my own. lol. i had about 34 by myself, no i have all 100. after this, i got the cape and wore it around. i know have the Platinum trophy. Thanks SO MUCH Mikel
  • JiF - October 15, 2010 9:38 p.m.

Dag Nabbit! I missed one :(
  • essexbloke - October 15, 2010 3:20 p.m.

i followed the guide exactly and was only able to get 85 not 100 feathers. does anyone have any advice
  • BioJess - September 27, 2010 12:19 a.m.

I can only add up 99 labeled feathers?! I added it up twice from the numbers listed on the map images. Y'all always have the best maps and guides, but I'm at a bit of a loss for this last feather.