Find the Assassin's Creed 2 (opens in new tab) feathers and treasure chests to get yourself some flashy rewards. The feathers and treasure chests are the game’s most ubiquitous items, with dozens of hidden treasure chests and its 100 floating eagle feathers populating the Italian landscape. Finding all of these is going to be a bit of a grind, and you'll have to do plenty of parkour to reach them all, so, to help you along, we've got maps and screenshots of precisely where we found each Assassin's Creed 2 feather and treasure chest below.
Above: Follow our advice, and the Condottiero hammer and Auditore cape will be yours in no time
When you’re done collecting the feathers and getting the Achievements and Trophies that they bring, you might want to start hunting for the game’s hidden Glyphs – be sure to check out our Glyphs and Statuettes guide (opens in new tab) for the full rundown of where to find them, how to solve their puzzles and where exactly all the statuettes in Monteriggioni are hiding. And if you’re still debating whether to even pick up the game, then be sure to visit our Assassin's Creed 2 review (opens in new tab).
Once you're finished collecting all of the treasure chests and feathers in Assassin's Creed 2, get a jump start on Assassin's Creed 3 with our Treasure Chest Locations Guide (opens in new tab) and Feather Locations Guide (opens in new tab).
- Florence treasure map and feather locations for San Giovanni, San Marco, and Santa Maria Novella
- Monteriggioni treasure map and feather locations
- Tuscany/San Gimignano treasure map and feather locations
- Appenine Mountains treasure map and feather locations
- Romagna/Forli treasure map and feather locations
- Venice treasure map and feather locations for San Polo, and San Marco
- Venice feather locations for Dorsoduro, Castello, and Cannaregio