Future Publishing Ltd. Beauford House 30 Monmouth Street Bath BA1 2BW England
Tel: (+44) 01225 442244
1. These rules and any other rules specified by Future Publishing Limited or any of its group of companies (the “ Company ”) from time to time (“ Competition Rules ”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“ Competition ”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
4. The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
5. Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Competition you:
a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
b. acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “ Facebook ”);
c. grant the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
d. accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
e. waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
f. warrant to the Company that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
7. You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
10. If you are a winner of a Competition:
a. the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
b. you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
CONTEST SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY
Submissions that do not meet the following “ Submission Guidelines ” are subject to disqualification and/or removal, at TOTAL FILM’s (“ Sponsor ”) absolute and sole discretion:
b. Submissions uploaded through the Contest website must be in one (1) of the following digital formats: jpeg, png, gif
c. Submissions must not be bigger than 3mb in size
d. All aspects each entrant’s Submission must be originally created by and solely owned by him/her or in the public domain, except that he/she may include Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“ WB ”) names, trademarks, or logos (collectively, “ WB Materials ”) or property associated with Toho’s Godzilla character (e.g. toys, drawings, tattoos, photos, and other images, but excluding film or television footage) (collectively, “ Toho Materials ”), which is allowed solely for use by such entrant for entry into this Contest and may only be used in a positive and non-disparaging manner. All other third party content and content unoriginal to participant, including, without limitation, artwork, is prohibited, unless it is in the public domain.
e. Each entrant’s Submission must not include the names, likenesses, or personas of any party other than himself/herself.
f. Except use of WB Materials or Toho Materials, if any, each entrant’s Submission must NOT identify, reference, or depict any third party or third party’s brands or products.
g. Each entrant’s Submission may only contain music only if it is original, has been composed by and performed by him/her.
h. Except use of WB Materials or Toho Materials, if any, each entrant’s Submission must NOT contain any commercial or corporate advertising (including, without limitation, corporate logos, brand names, and slogans), recognizable branded products, or commercial artwork.
i. Each entrant’s Submission must NOT infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or right of privacy or publicity.
j. Each entrant’s Submission must NOT include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, threatening, trade libelous, slanderous, libelous, disparaging, unlawfully harassing, profane, obscene, pornographic, hateful, indecent, inappropriate or injurious to any individual, Sponsor, or any third party (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
k. Each entrant’s Submission must NOT contain any harmful or illegal activity or in any way violate any federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
l. Each entrant’s Submission must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
m. Any depiction or description of the WB Materials or Toho Materials must not suggest inappropriate, unlawful, or dangerous use of related products or services.
n. Each entrant must not include any personally identifiable information about third parties in his/her Submission.
o. Each entrant’s Submission must only be used for entry into this Contest and activities related to the Contest, such as sharing via his/her social media channels.
The Prize awarded to the winner of the Media Promotion will include:
· Trip to attend the European premiere with overnight stay in London and travel and travel insurance
The Prize does not include:
· anything not detailed above
Additional Submission and Prize Terms and Conditions
· The Prize winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner , its parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries in Prize winner’s territory (“ Warner Parties ”) and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner Parties or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
· The potential Prize winner and his/her proposed guest (if applicable) will each be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If the guest is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded and the Prize winner must be such guest’s parent or guardian.
· There is no cash alternative to the Prize which is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winner.
· Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner Parties. In this situation, Warner Parties may at its discretion vary or amend the Prize so as to provide a reasonable alternative Prize and the Prize winner agrees that no liability shall attach to Warner Parties or parties connected to Warner Parties as a result.
· [Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing 1 room.]
· [Guests of school age may require permission from their school to participate.]
· [The hotel will require credit card imprint to cover incidentals.]
· [The address of the premiere screening will be provided by the Sponsor within a reasonable time prior to the premiere screening. The winner and his/her guest (if applicable) are advised to arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the premiere screening start time. No one will be admitted without a ticket or after the premiere screening begins. If, for whatever reason, the premiere screening of the Film is cancelled or rescheduled after the tickets are ticketed, no compensation will be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled showing of the Film. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the premiere screening is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.]
· In the event a prize winner and/or his/her guest (as applicable) engage in behaviour that (as determined by Sponsor or any Prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion (is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the applicable Prize experience early.