Chapter 2: Escape From The Finalizer - Finalizer Hangar
What kind of escape would be complete without stopping for collectibles along the way? There are three to pick up on your way out.
Minikit #1 - Free Play Mode
At the start of the area, use the dark force on the red lump of bricks on the left and go on through to the newly opened up area.
Head down the corridor that leads towards the back of the area.
Use the dark force on the bricks along the edge of the corridor and rebuild them for the first minikit.
Minikit #2 - Free Play Mode
The second minikit is in the same area as the first. After grabbing the first one, use the dark force on the weird machine at the end of the corridor to get parts for the minikit. Stick them together and Bob's your uncle.
You need to shoot the four little robots that are found throughout the hangar for the last minikit in this area. The first one is whizzing about at the bottom of the stairs at the start.
The second is hanging out by the speeder that's blocking your path.
The third is in the Control Room.
You'll need to stay on your toes for the last one as it whooshes past during the shootout and you won't get a second chance to hit it.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 2: Escape From The Finalizer - Finalizer Hangar
- Chapter 2: Escape From The Finalizer - Star Destroyer Exterior
- Chapter 2: Escape From The Finalizer - Jakku Graveyard
- Chapter 3: Niima Outpost - Niima Outpost
- Chapter 3: Niima Outpost - Niima Bombardment
- Chapter 4: The Eravana - Freighter Chase
- Chapter 4: The Eravana - Freighter Shutdown