Reaching GTA 5 100% completion is a mission in its own right. There's a lot of things to do in GTA 5 and just working through every story mission and Franklin's Strangers and Freaks side quests, races, collectibles, activities and all the rest will take a while. Even keeping track of it all is a big job, so out list will help you out with this enormous task and covers everything you need to complete GTA 5 100% completion rating. If you want to max out your progress and tick everything off then read on.
GTA 5 Cheats | GTA 5 Money Cheats | Best GTA 5 PC mods | GTA 5 Peyote Plant locations | GTA 5 Nuclear Waste locations | GTA 5 Monkey Mosaics locations | GTA 5 Wildlife Photography Challenge guide | GTA 5 Stock Car Races and Cheval Marshall unlock and location | GTA 5 Dodo seaplane unlock and location | GTA 5 Duke O'Death unlock and location | GTA 5 Murder Mystery | GTA 5 Easter eggs | GTA Online
- Complete all story missions, including all assassination missions from Lester. Read our GTA 5 Stock Market and Lester's Assassination Missions guide for more detail.
- Complete all of Tonya's towing missions with Franklin.
- Complete all of Beverly's paparazzo missions with Franklin.
- Complete Hao's Shift Work mission with Franklin.
- Complete all of Barry's missions with Franklin.
- Complete Mary-ann's Exercising Demons mission with Franklin.
- Complete all of Dom's extreme sports missions.
- Complete all 6 Off-Road Races. Off-Road races unlock after completing Crystal Maze with Trevor.
- Complete all 5 Street Races. Street Races unlock after completing Hao's Shift Work mission with Franklin.
- Complete all 4 Sea Races. Sea Races unlock after completing Hood Safari with Trevor.
- Score at least a Bronze in 3 rounds with each weapon type at the Shooting Range. The Shooting Range can be visited inside any AmmuNation.
- Score at least a Bronze in all 12 lessons at Flight School. Flight School unlocks while preparing for The Merryweather Heist.
- Complete all Heli and Base parachute jumps.
- Get a lap dance at a strip club.
- Complete 14 (out of 57) Random Events. When the radar flashes white and a blue dot appears, go to the location for a random event.
- Collect and return all 50 spaceship parts to Omega. Read our GTA 5 Spaceship Parts locations guide for more detail.
- Collecting all 50 Letter Scraps and complete the Dreyfuss' confrontation. Read our GTA 5 Letter Scraps locations guide for more detail.
- Complete 25 (out of 50) Under the Bridges. Read our GTA 5 Under The Bridge locations guide for more detail.
- Complete 8 (out of 15) Knife Flights.
- Complete 25 (out of 50) Stunt Jumps. Read our GTA 5 Stunt Jump locations guide for more detail.
- Purchase 5 money-generating properties. More will be available for purchase as the game progresses.
- Purchase a vehicle on the web.
- Visit the cinema.
- Walk and play with Chop.
- Hire a prostitute.
- Make a booty call to a stripper.
- Rob a shop.
- Complete 4 friend activities: go to a bar, visit a strip club, watch a movie, and play darts with at least one other of the game's protagonists.
- Participate in golf, darts, and tennis at least once, and enter 3 triathlon races.
GTA Online serial killer | GTA Online peyote plants | GTA Online signal jammers | GTA Online action figures | GTA Online playing cards | GTA Online casino chips | GTA Online casino cars | GTA Online casino Penthouse | How to host Casino Missions in GTA Online | Secret GTA Online Casino Missions | GTA Online Lucky Wheel glitch | GTA Online Twitch Prime rewards
You can also check out our predictions for GTA 6 in the video below: