Fortnite Season 6 (opens in new tab) has arrived, and one of the Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges (opens in new tab) for Week 1 involves dancing under streetlight spotlights. What are they, you ask? Well, they're regular streetlights but they have a bunch of speakers strapped to the top, which play music when you stand underneath them. Do a little dance while you're stood in the spotlight and it'll turn into a flashing disco light, as well as getting you one step closer to completing the challenge.
- Fortnite Tier 100 Challenges (opens in new tab) - how to complete the Dire challenges
- Fortnite Hunting Party Challenges (opens in new tab) - where to find the bonus hidden stars
- The best Fortnite merch (opens in new tab) to wear as you floss your way to Victory Royale
To beat the challenge, you need to perform a dance emote under seven different streetlight spotlights to tick them off. There are 15 of them in total, meaning you have plenty of choice for which ones you want to use. We've marked all of them on our handy map below, as well as describing the individual locations for each one.
- C1 - Studio east of Junk Junction.
- C3 - Northwest side of Pleasant Park.
- D2 - Motel.
- F2 - Car park north of Lazy Links.
- H2 - Northwest of Risky Reels.
- C7 - Middle of Greasy Grove.
- C5 - Football stadium west of Tilted Towers.
- D5 - Basketball court on west side of Tilted Towers.
- D6 - Southeast side of Tilted Towers.
- F5 - Northwest of Dusty Divot.
- G4 - In the tunnel south of Tomato Temple.
- H6 - West side of Retail Row.
- E9 - Nightclub area northeast of Flush Factory.
- G8 - North side of Fatal Fields.
- G9 - Gas station in the southwest of the desert.
C1 - Studio east of Junk Junction
Down the side of the studio building, you'll find the spotlight next to a green shipping container.
C3 - Northwest side of Pleasant Park
In the northwest corner of Pleasant Park, behind the grey wooden house, the spotlight stands next to a light blue car.
D2 - Motel
At the north end of the Motel car park, the spotlight is located next to the swimming pool and ice cream truck.
F2 - Car park north of Lazy Links
In the car park north of Lazy Links, you'll find this spotlight in the middle next to the RV.
H2 - Northwest of Risky Reels
Just outside the entrance in the northwest corner of Risky Reels, the spotlight is near the large Drive-In Theatre sign.
C7 - Middle of Greasy Grove
In the Durrr Burger car park between the gas station and the camping store, this spotlight stands in the corner by a red truck.
C5 - Football stadium west of Tilted Towers
West of the football stadium, next to the abandoned swimming pool, you'll find another spotlight.
D5 - Northwest side of Tilted Towers
In the northwest corner of Tilted Towers, near to the basketball court you'll see this spotlight at the roadside.
D6 - Southeast side of Tilted Towers
In the southeast corner of Tilted Towers, the spotlight stands at the side of the road near a grey car.
F5 - Northwest of Dusty Divot
Southwest of the new diner at Dusty Divot, there's an overturned car resting up against this spotlight.
G4 - In the tunnel south of Tomato Temple
In the middle section of the tunnel running south of Tomato Temple, you'll find a spotlight shining down.
H6 - West side of Retail Row
In the residential area to the west side of Retail Row, this spotlight stands on a street corner next to a metal fenced area.
E9 - Nightclub area northeast of Flush Factory
This spotlight can be found towards the south of the nightclub area, on the main road near the crates stacked to look like an armchair.
G8 - North side of Fatal Fields
Towards the north end of Fatal Fields, next to the long barn, you'll find another spotlight.
G9 - Gas station in the southwest of the desert
In the southwest corner of the desert area, next to the Truck 'N' Oasis gas station, the spotlight stands by the road.
Another new addition to Season 6 are the Fortnite pets (opens in new tab) - we take a look at what they are and how they work.