• SumthingStupid - June 7, 2010 9:12 p.m.

Half Life 2 and Portal awesome I don't think bungie wuld announce anything when they want the attention on Reach Anything Insomniac and Mass Effect is awesome, as long as Insomniac doesn't show resistance, but ratchet ad clank or something like that or Syro, would be amazing I want tpo see Jak and Daxter
  • starrs77 - June 7, 2010 8:46 p.m.

I can't wait to see something about warhammer 40k online..if this list is completely spot-on then Nintendo should just be ashamed,of course it's not like mums and grannies even know E3 exists:/.
  • DavidELDiablo - June 7, 2010 7:41 p.m.

Mircrosoft is getting some pretty epic releases, but with the new Natal and games like "Yoga" wouldn't it be going the way of the Wii, and could it be the beginning of a trend?...
  • soren7550 - June 7, 2010 7:18 p.m.

Surprised that the rumors of Perfect Dark 2 being announced wasn't mentioned. And Newell said that HL2:E3 isn't one of the games that'll be announced in the Valve press event. And wasn't the Portal 2 reveal canceled?
  • Catalyst - June 7, 2010 7:10 p.m.

Oh anw WTF is up with ANOTHER Lego Star Wars? How is that gonna work?
  • Catalyst - June 7, 2010 7:08 p.m.

No Rock Band 3? Doubt they'd let GH steal the show.
  • End - June 7, 2010 7:04 p.m.

Golden Sun DS? They haven't announced anything since last year, so surely they must? Maybe its just wishful thinking And you already speculated at Elder scrolls V?
  • frmonth - June 7, 2010 6:47 p.m.

HL2: Episode 3 will make my cry if they annouce it and it's a PC exculsive, (my computer shat it's processer when it took one look at L4D 2). The orange box was fine on Xbox so I will live with going for a console version even though I would prefer it on PC. BTW, you have listed Portal 2 but I though that they recently annouced they would not be showing it at E3 and instead be showing something else (hence the new HL hype).
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 7, 2010 6:01 p.m.

I was also 99% sure I hadn't posted that yet so hey, I'm probably wrong.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 7, 2010 5:59 p.m.

> Divinity II: Ego Draconis I thought that was already out.
  • slimjim441 - June 7, 2010 5:46 p.m.

@db1331 They didn't promise anything, but if they do show anything, it will probably be the same amount of footage as Peace Walker (nothing). Don't expect a trailer like the Twilight Princess debut in '06. And don't expect it to be coming out before E3 2011.
  • garfunkling - June 7, 2010 5:26 p.m.

"Oops! Prank Party (Wii)" hahahahaha! what!?
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 7, 2010 5:04 p.m.

> Divinity II: Ego Draconis I'm 99% sure that's already out O.o
  • Joshin69 - June 7, 2010 5:02 p.m.

no Metal Gear Rising on PS3? oooohh!
  • bluscorp - June 7, 2010 4:50 p.m.

Driver has just been annouced. http://driver.uk.ubi.com/teaser/
  • awsomemaster - June 7, 2010 4:48 p.m.

wonder how the wii is gonna be able to handel black-ops.
  • Lurdanjo - June 7, 2010 4:38 p.m.

I hope to see "Agent" by Rockstar games show at least the first trailer, too. If Half-Life 2: Episode 3 shows up, that will make my E3 completely by itself! :D Recaptcha: "the flipped". Which will be all of us if Nintendo shows Wii Music 2.
  • db1331 - June 7, 2010 4:19 p.m.

@George I wasn't trying to be a dick and nitpick your list. I honestly wasn't sure if they had actually confirmed it or if I was remembering wrong. But you are god damn right you need to make it black.
  • bradmillow0 - June 7, 2010 4:15 p.m.

I'm really looking forward to this years E3. It looks like its gonna have some great games!
  • gamesradar_george1 - June 7, 2010 4:12 p.m.

@db1331 Would it make you happier if I made it black? It's on the list, so I almost 100% expect it to be there. It's called being on the safe side... Oh and if anyone wants to add more just let me know and we'll stick them on. It's going to be updated right up to the show starting.