• aceoraiz - June 1, 2014 9:12 p.m.

wow! you call this "Best of all Time" when Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, BoF3, Dino Crisis 1&2, RE3, Parasite Eve, Tales of Destiny 1&2 and Einhander are not this list.... (-_-)
  • Vandor - June 2, 2014 5:33 a.m.

Um, this list is butchered. A couple of games are second rate at best. Final Fantasy series was so overrated and it overshadowed every other RPG. No Xenogears or LoD...fail, easily top 5, both of them. Lost respect.
  • risto-tapio - July 20, 2014 7:25 p.m.

No one gives a shit about your respect.
  • Vandor - July 21, 2014 6:15 a.m.

Lmao. Mad and Butthurt much? FF Fanboy I presume. I'm sorry that there were better JRPG's than FF. You obviously thought enough about my post to reply, so thanks in that regard. Keep on raging bro.
  • Darkhawk - June 12, 2014 7:08 a.m.

I'll always have a soft spot for: Parasite Eve (best combat system of all time), and Jet Moto 2 (heaven/hell was amazing)
  • risto-tapio - July 20, 2014 7:14 p.m.

*insert an angry fanboy comment about how a game I like is not on your list, because my opinion has more weight than yours* On a more serious note, I for example think Grandia is not a good game at all, and I don't understand why people like it, but I'm not going throw a hissy fit and say that it shouldn't be on a list like this, because guess what? This is not MY list, nor is it of the people posting the aforementioned comments.
  • KoldFira - July 21, 2014 3:34 a.m.

And yet here you are throwing a hissy fit.
  • risto-tapio - July 21, 2014 10:19 p.m.

In a way, yes, because it does irritate me how it's always the same with any kind of list anywhere. People posting their own preferences and bashing the list because it does not include their favorites, completely failing to understand that other people might perceive things differently.
  • KoldFira - July 21, 2014 11:22 p.m.

Often people create these lists to start that sort of debate however I agree with you, bashing the list doesn't add any value.
  • ironschaf - July 25, 2014 12:52 p.m.

Hate on me all you want for being a "fanboy," but there is no freakin way Super Puzzle Fighter and PaRappa the Rapper were better games than FF7. I'm not going to try and lobby for FF7 to be number 1, although I really do believe it should be, but to put those two games so far a head of FF7 on a list is just absurd. Even if you think FF7 is overrated, that is just asinine.
  • kevin-roos - August 9, 2014 4:06 p.m.

Agree with you. I played both back in the days and consider Final Fantasy VII to be one of the best games ever made. Parappa The Rapper surely is one of the games u will remember but not because it was that great.
  • winterguy - August 3, 2014 6:57 p.m.

Aww c'mon you missed the best one! Pepsi Man kicked ass!
  • nathan-bush - August 6, 2014 11:37 p.m.

I think Dance Dance Revolution Konamix should have been on the list...not number one, of course, but somewhere on there. I still play it from time to time! I was more of a Nintendo fan, but I like the N64 and PSone equally...I loved how PSone games had FMV's, whereas the N64 games hardly did.
  • kevin-roos - August 9, 2014 4:07 p.m.

There are a few games i would've added: Tomb Raider 1, Rayman, Fade To Black, Destruction Derby, Tekken 2.
  • kevin-roos - August 9, 2014 4:15 p.m.

Oh yeah and Medieval. Fade To Black is probably one of the hardest games ever.
  • Treylw - August 31, 2014 1:38 p.m.

Think Legend of Dragoon should have been included somewhere. And FFVII should of been top 10 (with LoD just under it a few places give or take.)
  • connor-gorman-coffey - August 31, 2014 9:54 p.m.

Where is Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Spyro: The Dragon?
  • hu-deegan - September 9, 2014 11:54 p.m.

Kinda surprised that The Legend of Dragoon isn't on there. It was a masterpiece by Sony, that matched Final Fantasy at its own game. Also surprised that Armored Core (especially Project Phantasma) isn't on here. That was an amazing PS1 game! Still a good list though
  • emanhero - September 25, 2014 12:12 p.m.

I agree. I actually made an account just to reply to your comment. Legend of Dragoon was and still my favorite game up to date. I dunno if its just nostalgia or what, but the combat system that it has was pretty cool. Kinda sad it didnt get that much attention. In my opinion, if legend of dragoon was released first rather than final fantasy, it would have replaced it as a series, but i'm just speculating, I like FF too.
  • avedon-arcade - September 25, 2014 1:54 p.m.

Currently playing Chrono Cross on my Vita actually. Still very surprise Einhander, Dino Crisis or even Legend of Dragoon as people have mentioned, are not on the list.