• aceoraiz - June 1, 2014 9:12 p.m.

wow! you call this "Best of all Time" when Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, BoF3, Dino Crisis 1&2, RE3, Parasite Eve, Tales of Destiny 1&2 and Einhander are not this list.... (-_-)
  • Vandor - June 2, 2014 5:33 a.m.

Um, this list is butchered. A couple of games are second rate at best. Final Fantasy series was so overrated and it overshadowed every other RPG. No Xenogears or LoD...fail, easily top 5, both of them. Lost respect.
  • risto-tapio - July 20, 2014 7:25 p.m.

No one gives a shit about your respect.
  • Vandor - 18 hours, 40 minutes ago

Lmao. Mad and Butthurt much? FF Fanboy I presume. I'm sorry that there were better JRPG's than FF. You obviously thought enough about my post to reply, so thanks in that regard. Keep on raging bro.
  • Darkhawk - June 12, 2014 7:08 a.m.

I'll always have a soft spot for: Parasite Eve (best combat system of all time), and Jet Moto 2 (heaven/hell was amazing)
  • risto-tapio - July 20, 2014 7:14 p.m.

*insert an angry fanboy comment about how a game I like is not on your list, because my opinion has more weight than yours* On a more serious note, I for example think Grandia is not a good game at all, and I don't understand why people like it, but I'm not going throw a hissy fit and say that it shouldn't be on a list like this, because guess what? This is not MY list, nor is it of the people posting the aforementioned comments.
  • KoldFira - 21 hours, 21 minutes ago

And yet here you are throwing a hissy fit.
  • risto-tapio - 2 hours, 36 minutes ago

In a way, yes, because it does irritate me how it's always the same with any kind of list anywhere. People posting their own preferences and bashing the list because it does not include their favorites, completely failing to understand that other people might perceive things differently.
  • KoldFira - 1 hour, 33 minutes ago

Often people create these lists to start that sort of debate however I agree with you, bashing the list doesn't add any value.