• codyg22 - January 11, 2012 6:23 p.m.

WTF?!!?!?!?! No God Of War 3 are you serious?
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - January 11, 2012 8:46 p.m.

I think its best PS3 games of 2011. Right? It never says that explicitly though......
  • MrHo11ywood360 - January 11, 2012 2:42 p.m.

What about Skyrim, it's not like it has an significant problems on the PS3. Oh wait... it does.
  • theStig - January 11, 2012 2:40 p.m.

Mgs4 should be in Modern Warfare 3s place. MW3 got boring quick with all of the little kids running around with akimbo FMGs
  • BladedFalcon - January 11, 2012 3:39 p.m.

I believe they are including the PS3's latests games, at least for now, since do note that all the games here are from 2011, and not one of them is earlier than that. However, since they didn't specify this was jsut a 2011 list, and they have said they will keep adding games. I would expect to see MGS4 in here before long, Alongside Demon Souls, (Which was an actual PS3 exclusive) the other two Uncharted games, Read Dead Redemption, Bioshock and So forth and so forth.
  • theStig - January 11, 2012 5:09 p.m.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. However, I have both Battlefield 3 and MW3 and even though Battlefield has a pretty Bad Campaign I believe the Multiplayer is better than Call Of Duty's which is what anyone should really expect from Battlefield.My point being that Battlefield 3 should be in the 9 spot since it has a better engine and more diverse gameplay that makes you feel like you actually did something. However, that is my opinion and I respect that of others.
  • BladedFalcon - January 12, 2012 12:14 a.m.

Well, to be honest, I haven't played either game, and it's unlikely I ever will. (I'm just really tired of the whole FPS genre as of late, specially of those that I don't see bringing anything particularly innovative to the table, and I'm not a multiplayer kind of person.) So i couldn't really say which game is truly better. That being said, based purely on what I've read, even is MW3 is well threated territory (read, the same old same old) It's still the more complete package in that both single player and multiplayer work pretty well, even if the BF3 multiplayer is superior. So again, I can't really judge there.