• BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 2:39 p.m.

Why do i get the feeling GR itself forgot the point of what a "Best of "X" console" list is supposed to be... Also, considering the visible trend here is to list games that have been released on 2012.... Where's Journey? or suddenly downloadable games don't matter?
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 3:05 p.m.

PSN games are going to be on a separate list.
  • BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 3:08 p.m.

Ah...right. Having not seeing such list yet, it's easy for me to forget that, my bad XD
  • GarySteinman - March 30, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Yep. Journey would be No.1 if we included PSN. I say so, because I'm the boss. Take that, Cooper.
  • BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 4:41 p.m.

*Laughs* Ahh, gotcha boss! XD And well, i was just confused if this list was meant to include ALL PS3 games, or just retail ones. But glad to hear that Journey would be on top if PSN games were up there! ^^
  • luisduarte - March 30, 2012 2:22 p.m.

this list is garbage :/
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - March 30, 2012 2:46 p.m.

This list is ass, just like the rest of them :( Remember when Games Radar made good lists? I keep returning to the site thinking maybe one day the personality will come back. Either the new writers are shitty or the Future US higher ups have put their staff on a tight leash. ReCAPTCHA: ewsify voyages Well at least the ReCAPTCHA still has its soul.
  • ncurry2 - March 30, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Not gonna lie, I could my list wouldn't have a single one of these games on it. Ouch
  • talleyXIV - February 26, 2012 1:10 p.m.

Hahahaha,Modern Warfare 3 is on this list, and above LBP2. Who the fuck makes these lists?
  • rob619 - January 17, 2012 6 a.m.

Just to add Metal Geat Solid 4 should without question be on the list, in the top 3 without a doubt! It is the reason I brought a PS3 in the first place and is amazing!
  • slimjim441 - March 30, 2012 3:05 p.m.

Same. I thought, 'PS3s are too expensive, then I played MGS4. Now I have a PS3. Why is it not on the list at all? Or Uncharted 3 (or 1, or 2)? Or Little Big Planet 2? Or some good games? I mean seriously, did they really put FIFA on the list? Sports games should never make 'Best of...' lists. I've been pretty tolerant of the new GR, but honestly guys, this list is rubbish. I never thought me and MPR would agree on something.
  • gopikmin - March 31, 2012 4:21 a.m.

its should say Best of PS3... so far 2012. Plus that comment was for the 2011 article. The comments got merged like the Xbox one.Looks like both of you have a bit trouble reading past the title
  • slimjim441 - April 1, 2012 6:14 p.m.

The title should've been properly advertised. That's all I got. It's not my fault; and I take back nothing. :P
  • rob619 - January 17, 2012 5:57 a.m.

This is great Gamesradar! Just what I need please continually update this list :) Wicked I will now go through each game on the list. Trust Gamesradar to simply things, this is just what we all need. A list so we know what games not to miss!
  • oddprophet - January 16, 2012 9:06 a.m.

You chose MW3 over both Rayman Origins AND Disgaea 4? Haha! How adorable!
  • winner2 - January 14, 2012 9:11 a.m.

Infamous 2 was nowhere near as good as number 1 in my opinion.
  • Cyberninja - January 12, 2012 8:09 p.m.

this is a 2011 list so where the hl is disgaea 4, replace CoD with this game now or else
  • Zeos - January 12, 2012 1:54 p.m.

Ah, my love for you guys is always increasing. Awesome lists!
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - January 11, 2012 9:01 p.m.

Sorry for posting a third time but the other articles say these lists will be updated and are the best games to buy right now. Would it have been to much trouble for you to only include exclusives on these lists and then make a best multiplatform games list? Here's the PS3 list: (feel free to copy it GamesRadar) 1.inFamous 2 2.Little Big Planet 2 3.God of War 3 4.Resistance 3 5.Uncharted 3 6.Gran Turismo 5 (that spec 2.0 update make that game amazing to play today) 7.Killzone 3 8.Heavy Rain 9.Metal Gear Solid 4 10.MAG (believe it or not the online community is still alive and kicking and after all the patches it is a totally different and better game today then it was at launch)
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - January 11, 2012 8:45 p.m.

Your order is a little out of whack but I still appreciate the games there. inFamous 2 should be number 1 and Little Big Planet 2 at number 10 behind Call of Duty is straight up blasphemy.
  • JakandDax3 - January 11, 2012 8:24 p.m.

Too many damn shooters. And UC3 is delicious but UC2 is much better. Anybody else miss classic PS2 games like Ratchet, Jak, Sly, and Battlefront?