We Recommend

• MetroidPrimeRib - March 30, 2012 1:22 p.m.

2 exclusives? I can understand 360 having none but PS3 has tons of exclusives this year/the last/2010.
  • ezra2680 - March 30, 2012 3:20 p.m.

If you read under the title, it does say best games of this year so far...
  • ncurry2 - March 30, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Not gonna lie, I could my list wouldn't have a single one of these games on it. Ouch
  • luisduarte - March 30, 2012 2:22 p.m.

this list is garbage :/
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - March 30, 2012 2:46 p.m.

This list is ass, just like the rest of them :( Remember when Games Radar made good lists? I keep returning to the site thinking maybe one day the personality will come back. Either the new writers are shitty or the Future US higher ups have put their staff on a tight leash. ReCAPTCHA: ewsify voyages Well at least the ReCAPTCHA still has its soul.
  • BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 2:39 p.m.

Why do i get the feeling GR itself forgot the point of what a "Best of "X" console" list is supposed to be... Also, considering the visible trend here is to list games that have been released on 2012.... Where's Journey? or suddenly downloadable games don't matter?
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 3:05 p.m.

PSN games are going to be on a separate list.
  • BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 3:08 p.m.

Ah...right. Having not seeing such list yet, it's easy for me to forget that, my bad XD
  • GarySteinman - March 30, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Yep. Journey would be No.1 if we included PSN. I say so, because I'm the boss. Take that, Cooper.
  • BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 4:41 p.m.

*Laughs* Ahh, gotcha boss! XD And well, i was just confused if this list was meant to include ALL PS3 games, or just retail ones. But glad to hear that Journey would be on top if PSN games were up there! ^^
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 3:11 p.m.

Ah, no Jak and Dexter HD Collection...
  • Emperor_Rosko - March 30, 2012 4:14 p.m.

You absolute bunch of fucking moron faggot sheep! You have all complained like little bitches about what games should be on the list but have missed the big fat "SO FAR" in the title of this list! Guess what that means nob heads, it means the best game of the 3 months of 2012 we have had, what a bunch of dickheads, read the fuckin title before you bitch on thinkin you're a clever twat! And the nobhead thinkin that the related games part is te list with Modern Warfare 3 and Little Big Planet, you need to get your eyes tested. But I will end my rant with "good list of the best games so far of 2012"
  • Cyberninja - March 30, 2012 4:32 p.m.

dude before you go on a rant look at how long ago a comment was posted, the article has been around for a while which is why the comments make no sense today and makes you look like the moron.
  • talleyXIV - March 31, 2012 1:31 p.m.

That was a terrible rant. It almost made no sense, and what the hell is a nob-head?
  • BillaBong420 - March 30, 2012 4:22 p.m.

hey i got lbp2 killzon3 if anyone wanna game ps3 vanhorn_20
  • BillaBong420 - March 30, 2012 4:26 p.m.

i have LBP2 and killzone 3 add vanhorn_20 if anyone wanna games ps3
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 8:35 p.m.

if you want to add me its Ex_Ninja.
  • Canvas_Of_Flesh - March 30, 2012 4:31 p.m.

The lack of Journey is disturbing. This list really only highlights how disappointing this year has been so far.
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 8:36 p.m.

Journey is going to be on a separate list for PSN games
  • mockraven - March 31, 2012 8:01 a.m.

I'm just wondering, why can't Journey be on both? Even if it's sold through the PSN it's still a PS3 game (and PS3-only, so far). As far as I know, these distinctions aren't mutually exclusive. I think Journey deserves to be recognised as one of "the greatest PS3 games of the year so far."