• OHMYGODIMONFIRE - April 19, 2012 1:55 p.m.

So happy for the Bully love. I just replayed it, I absolutely adore that game.
  • Cyberninja - April 19, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Honestly I dont see why the KH entry was wasted complaining about how KH 3 isn't out and its not even the best game in the series, The I have played so far is BbS and KH 3D looks to be better, and Yes KH 3D is a direct SEQUEL to 2 So in all fairness they could say the next KH is KH 4.
  • tomthespesh - April 19, 2012 2:54 p.m.

I rather Gran Turismo 3 over 4 but that may just be it was my first PS2 game and I prefer the soundtrack...
  • mourningreaper00 - April 19, 2012 3:34 p.m.

Wow. I couldn't agree with this list more. Shadow of the Colossus is an astonishing game.
  • ThundaGawd - April 19, 2012 3:48 p.m.

This list is almost perfect, every game deserves it's spot (Especially Shadow of the Colossus, still holds true as the best game I've ever played) The only thing I would've added would be TimeSplitters, it's unarguably one of the best shooters out there, not to mention the best game to play with a bunch of friends :D
  • Rojoco - April 19, 2012 4:02 p.m.

Timesplitters 2 anyone?
  • metalgatesolid - April 20, 2012 3:43 a.m.

I cant believe they left that out either. Best FPS ever.
  • Rojoco - April 19, 2012 4:03 p.m.

Regardless I'm very pleased SotC took the number 1 spot. :)
  • winner2 - April 19, 2012 4:05 p.m.

I dunno if it was orignally for ps2, but I was hoping to see The Hobbit on here
  • The_King_of_Nothing - April 19, 2012 4:22 p.m.

Socom 2 much? That game was even more realistic Battlefield 3. A true experience of very low health and clips that aren't magically refilled every time you reload. Oh well, still a great list. The best of these if I do say so myself.
  • michael-cole - April 19, 2012 4:38 p.m.

Kinda surprised SMT3:Nocturne didn't make the list. Shadow of the Colossus, Nocturne and Snake eater would definitely be the order for my top 3 games on PS2
  • Aforextreme - April 19, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Was really hoping Odin Sphere would be on this list.
  • BladedFalcon - April 19, 2012 5:10 p.m.

o.O Right! I had forgotten about that one! Yeah... I feel like that one deserves a spot in here too!
  • machupichu1992 - April 19, 2012 11:31 p.m.

I agree wholeheartedly. It's so beautiful.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - April 19, 2012 4:46 p.m.

I was hoping Deus Ex would be on the list. I know it's way inferior to the PC version but it was a one of a kind game for the PS2.
  • garyn-greene - April 19, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Not bad choices by any means. Would have expected to see Dark Cloud 2 somewhere in the top 15, but it's all good.
  • fullmetallegend - April 19, 2012 6:35 p.m.

Shadow of the Colossus is #1! Hooray for shared opinions!
  • Corsair89 - April 19, 2012 6:47 p.m.

The lack of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness renders this list completely invalid.
  • garyn-greene - April 20, 2012 4:35 p.m.

Can't you just live with it being in YOUR top list? I agree I'd put it in here, but when you say things like that you mark yourself as a diva who overstates things.
  • Dark Almasy - April 19, 2012 6:50 p.m.

Any NIS games or Shadow Hearts would have been a great addition to the list.