Topics

deals

• RamenDragon - November 26, 2009 3:53 a.m.

Does anyone know if the Best Buy deal on Left 4 Dead 2 also applies to the PC version?
  • griffed88 - November 26, 2009 2:34 a.m.

good stuff! wish i had $300 dollars for one of those PS3 deals! BTW hhgregg is an indiana based electronics store. It's amazing, they bargain with you and are not a huge corporation like best buy. I got a 42in 1080p LG hdtv for $630 there brand new. down from over $800! All i did was tell em what i wanted and my price range and they went to the back and came back to me with a price over $170 less than what they were asking and $70 less than my budget limit($700). Highly recommend hhgregg
  • TheWebSwinger - November 26, 2009 2:06 a.m.

GTA IV + Prototype for 25 dollars? Uh...yes!
  • Samael - November 26, 2009 1:25 a.m.

I'm gonna do it. Getting Dragon Age (and possibly L4D2, but that'll probably be long gone when I arrive) for like 35$ at Best Buy is just too good a chance to pass up. I'll try to make it there around 8am. Hopefully, most people while be too busy looking at Blu-Ray players and computers to notice a fantasy RPG. Wish me luck.
  • toastedmilk - November 26, 2009 1:10 a.m.

there are some great deals there, but if it means shopping (or leaving my house for that matter) on black friday then fuck that!
  • Obama69DoctorFunkenstein - November 26, 2009 12:15 a.m.

clusterfuck is only word worthy of describing this amount of deals
  • Romination - November 25, 2009 11:48 p.m.

Thank goodness I saved my money for a rainy day! $10 GTA!? HOLY CRAP captcha: previous richness.
  • the.DisfortunateWarrior - November 25, 2009 11:32 p.m.

I wish I lived in the states for this... Luckily my mom is going past the border for a little shopping spree hehe. Oddly enough there are some stores having a Canadian Black Friday Sale... Cpatcha: $346,665,218 soya
  • stormdude11 - November 25, 2009 10:42 p.m.

Alright! Go sweet deals for the Holiday's!
  • NanoElite666 - November 25, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Those are some pretty good deals, especially on the consoles. But since when has hhgregg sold anything game-related? I've never seen anything gaming-related when I've been in their stores.
  • Corsair89 - November 25, 2009 9:32 p.m.

I'm definitely getting Dragon Age for $35 @ Best Buy!
  • TURbo - November 25, 2009 9 p.m.

It's cool, for the Best Buy I'm at I hid the $5 Far Cry 2 and Stalker Chernoybl behind some Learn German Now Boxes. That's a tip to help yourself in Black Friday.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - November 25, 2009 8:54 p.m.

I just figured the few PC titles weren't worth mentioning since they're already dirt cheap, and were pretty much ignored by retailers across the board. Plus, I was trying to weigh the overall value all of the discounts: -$30 Console game > -$5 PC game
  • supersmurfybob - November 25, 2009 8:27 p.m.

Those are really crazy deals...but no pc at all? captcha: daughter disposal