• FanofSaiyan - November 25, 2011 3:27 p.m.

Cappadocia is actually accessable even after you finish the memories there. There is a ferry at the South-east corner of the Galata district that will take you there after you finish the memories. Also as for the data fragments, once you collect 50 of the 100 fragments you will automatically get the locations of the last 50 (neat huh?).
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - December 18, 2011 2:54 p.m.

Good to know, I thought I'd have to replay those memories to go back to Cappadocia
  • Jdub9064 - November 22, 2011 12:06 a.m.

I dont have this game but im taking Mikel's advice from Lasertime and commenting on the page. I will definitely be using this guide when im done playing the other 97 games I already have from this jam packed fall.
  • kalvin-daniel - November 20, 2011 6:57 p.m.

Hey uhmm can I get the Memoir Pages as soon as i start the game or do i have to finish certain memories until all pages appears.??
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 21, 2011 12:27 p.m.

I believe they're available as soon as you arrive in Constantinople.
  • Delta438 - November 21, 2011 10:01 p.m.

There's one lying in Arsenal, which only opens up after Sequence 5 Memory 3.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 2, 2011 12:12 p.m.

True dat. All the rest are up for grabs, though.
  • NucularBanana - November 19, 2011 11:52 a.m.

Bayezid District, North, Fragment 3, I cannot reach that thing for the life of me. There's a jump you gotta make and it wont work for me, what am I missing??
  • CLAYMOR3D - November 18, 2011 8:45 p.m.

Thank you. Literally as I read this I started the Cappadocia sequence. Of all the guides I initially looked through this was definately the best layout.
  • CLAYMOR3D - November 18, 2011 2:05 p.m.

I don't know why but I only have 88 data fragments, and there are no more on the map. Is there a certain point I have to be at to access them? Maybe a certain sequence, or wearing Desmond skin for some reason. Also not all photos of the fragments match up with the map location. Example Bayezid District, North Fragment 7 is showing a photo of the enterance gate for the Arsenal District, but showing a different position on the map.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 18, 2011 3:01 p.m.

Have you tried looking in Cappadocia? There are exactly 12 fragments there, so that's probably where they're hiding. You won't get there until late in the story, though. (And if you've already been there, you can access it again by restarting one of the missions through the DNA menu.) Also, thanks for pointing out the error. We'll be sure to double-check the rest as well.
  • NucularBanana - November 19, 2011 3:24 p.m.

Hey Mike how did you climb the tower to get to fragment 3 in the Bayezid North district, I can't reach it for the life of me
  • Krew - November 24, 2011 12:44 a.m.

I figured out how to do it. I'm sorry if you already did it, but I just recently got the game. Here it is: Get to the south side of the tower, and run up to the window while holding X or if you're on Xbox holding down A. You must keep holding down the button until he does a double hook blade jump. Hope I helped.