• Hig1134 - June 15, 2012 8:34 a.m.

All the hate for Vita is obviously coming from people who either haven't played one, or can't afford one. It's an awesome platform. It has just as many games as 3DS. It doesn't rely on one character for most of its successful games(Mario Kart 7, SML3D, Paper Mario...have I made my point yet?). Now, I like 3DS, but all this hate for Vita is unwarranted. It's a great system. All you haters sound so butthurt. Anyways, Vita is awesome, can't wait for the future!
  • ChiChiRocket - June 15, 2012 7:59 a.m.

I'm getting a Vita for P4: The Golden, but I think I'll pick up Gravity Rush while I wait.
  • TristanPR77 - June 14, 2012 7:05 a.m.

I got to agree with GamesRadar, Gravity Rush is AMAZING and probably the best Vita games right now. I bough it yesterday and man I can't stop playing it. The full games is awesome but let me tell you that just the gravity controls alone are superb and addictive. If you have a Vita and don't own this game go now and get it.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 14, 2012 7:59 a.m.

I know what you mean. I wonder if Raven is the only other gravity shifter in the game.
  • bigwill1221 - June 13, 2012 9:31 p.m.

Ill keep playing my psp.
  • Fuzunga - June 13, 2012 7:56 p.m.

Only problem: Almost every game on this list is a mobile version of a PS3 game or a port. That's a bit troubling. Needs more original stuff.
  • TristanPR77 - June 14, 2012 7:20 a.m.

You are wrong, Gravity Rush is Vita exclusive and is superb, Soul Sacrifice another Vita exclusive, AC3 Liberation another exclusive, Call of Duty Declassified another Vita exclusive, Silent Hill Book of Memories another one, Little Big Planet, Ragnarok Odyssey, all these are Vita original stuff. You should at least make a little research before making a comment of something you don't know about.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 14, 2012 8 a.m.

And backward compatibility only adds to its superbness
  • BladedFalcon - June 14, 2012 12:23 p.m.

And out of those you mentioned, only Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice (And Ragnarok Odyssey... Sorta, though the IP already exists as an MMO.) are truly original IPs. The others you mentioned, while not ports, they ARE essentially a mobile version of games you can find and play on the PS3. Which essentially makes it 3 games, against 24 of the list provided here... Making essentially almost every game in the above list EXACTLY what Fuzunga pointed out. You should at least learn to count and read before making a comment you clearly failed to understand.
  • JMarsella09 - June 13, 2012 5:22 p.m.

I'd buy most of these, if I had a Vita.
  • BladedFalcon - June 13, 2012 3:36 p.m.

I have no idea who Hatsune Miku is, so i seem to be missing out on why several people here seem to be solely excited about it. Anyway... Hm, I guess I now see why this list was forgotten by Sony at the E3 conference. I mean, most of these don't look like bad games... But aside from perhaps Soul Sacrifice and maybe sound shapes, none of them seemed really standout or original for the system. I'm looking forward for guacamelee, for example, but I can also get that just as easily on the PSN, so it would never be a reason to buy a vita. So, back to square one Sony, how exactly do you fucking expect to sell your console with this embarrassingly un-spectacular library? A year ago, I was very excited and almost sure I'd eventually get a Vita, right now, I see no real reason to get one, not right now, and apparently, not later in the future either, if this line up is any indication.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 13, 2012 4:49 p.m.

Every console goes through their own ruff patch in the beginning. 360, ps3, psp (Constantly), 3ds, and now vita all go through the lack of attention in the beginning.
  • BladedFalcon - June 13, 2012 5:14 p.m.

Except all of those consoles (Except the PSP... >>;) at least had some exciting IPs and blockbusters announced by launch window, even if they weren't playable until a year later. the 360 got Gears of War and Dead rising fairly early in it's cycle, and the 3DS got super mario 3D land and super mario kart 7 on last year, and this year RE: revelations and kid icarus, and then we have Mirror of fate, New super mario bross 2 and paper pario to look forward to by the end of the year. (And maybe even Fire Emblem?) the Vita has 4 months already out, and the only AAA game it has so far is Gravity Rush (And perhaps Golden Abyss... but that's lessened because, really, everyone agrees it's a lesser uncharted game compared to the PS3 ones.)... And by some it would be debatable if it's really a AAA title. And by the end of this year, again, only soul sacrifice looks important enough. I agree Dry patches are common in the first year of most consoles. But right now, the Vita's looks less like a dry patch, and more like the Saharan dessert.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 13, 2012 6:16 p.m.

The 3ds has one thing that the Vita currently does not, strong first party support.
  • BladedFalcon - June 13, 2012 7:13 p.m.

...Well that's Sony's frigging fault! And it's not like Sony itself doesn't have party muscle, they absolutely do, way more than Microsoft has, certainly. So if anything, it should be THEM leading the charge with the Vita. And this is far from the case.
  • Fox_Mulder - June 14, 2012 12:12 a.m.

I liked Golden Abyss more than Drake's Fortune. But in no way does it even come close to Among Thieves and Drake's Deception.
  • BladedFalcon - June 14, 2012 6:59 a.m.

That's what I mean. I don't doubt it's a good game, and if I had a Vita, I'd certainly get it. But to me, it is by no means a reason to buy the system, because, well, there are clearly superior titles of the same franchise that I already have played.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 14, 2012 10:42 a.m.

Elana — the bitchy one Chase — the adorable one I prefer golden abyss to all of them.
  • taokaka - June 14, 2012 12:45 a.m.

Watch this video and you'll be wanting as much miku in your life as possible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-2lzA7_Cg
  • BladedFalcon - June 14, 2012 7:19 a.m.

Not really my cup of tea XD But I have to admit, that got catchy really quick. So i can see the appeal.