There have been plenty of changes to the island in Fortnite Season 6, with one of the biggest being the addition of Corrupted Areas in locations where the purple cube dropped runes during Season 5. One of the Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges for Week 2 involves visiting all of the Corrupted Areas on the map, though you can do this cumulatively over a number of matches. Sometimes one of the areas will have the Loot Lake Mansion hovering above it, while a glowing beam of light indicates where the floating island will be moving next.
- Fortnite Tier 100 Challenges - how to complete the Dire challenges
- Fortnite Hunting Party Challenges - where to find the bonus hidden stars
- The best Fortnite merch to wear as you floss your way to Victory Royale
To beat the challenge, you need to visit all seven of the Corrupted Areas, which are also where you can find the Fortnite Shadow Stones required to tick off another of the challenges for using them in three different matches. They're not particularly difficult to find as you can see them on the map screen, but to be clear we've marked all of them below, as well as showing the individual locations for each one.
- C4 - Southwest of Pleasant Park
- C7 - Between Greasy Grove and Shifty Shafts
- F8 - Northwest of Fatal Fields
- F6 - Southwest of Dusty Divot
- F3 - South of Lazy Links
- H4 - Southwest of Wailing Woods
- H6 - South of Retail Row
C4 - Southwest of Pleasant Park
C7 - Between Greasy Grove and Shifty Shafts
F8 - Northwest of Fatal Fields
F6 - Southwest of Dusty Divot
F3 - South of Lazy Links
H4 - Southwest of Wailing Woods
H6 - South of Retail Row
Another new addition to Season 6 are the Fortnite pets - we take a look at what they are and how they work.