Fortnite llamas, or supply llamas as they're officially known, actually started off life as part of Fortnite Save the World. But now, the little rainbow ungulates are trotting their way across to the battle royale mode more than ever. Apparently, only three Fortnite llamas are created per match, so finding one is actually pretty tricky. It doesn't help that they exist from the very start of the match, rather than floating in like a Supply Drop, and they can be found absolutely anywhere.
To make things worst, one of the Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges for season 5 week 1 is 'Search a Supply Llama'. Each one, as you probably know, contains a huge amount of building materials and other supplies, so they're very useful piñata pals. We've done some sleuthing and discovered the best Fortnite llama locations, or at least the places most likely for them to pop up:
- West of Fatal Fields (8F)
- East of Retail Row (I6) - north of the triangle of trees
- South of Greasy Grove (C7)
- South of Tilted Towers (D6) - on the far eastern side near the border with E6
- South of the Prison (H5)
- North of Fatal Fields (F7) - on the border between F8 and F7
- South of Salty Springs (F7) - on the border between F7 and F8
- East of Retail Row (I6) - southeast of the triangle of trees
- North of Loot lake (E4) - in the northwest corner
- Pleasant Park (C4) - outside a house on the border between C3 and C4
- East of Salty Springs (G7) - in the southeast corner between G7 and H7
- East of Retail Row (I6) - seems like the best place so far as there are two potential spawn locations here
So that’s all the known Fortnite llama locations so far, let us know if you’ve found any others in the comments. Good luck, and happy hunting!
Looking for more Fortnite? Here's our Fortnite weapons guide - the best guns and strategies for victory.