Although they are officially called 'Supply Llamas', the colourful little critters that are the Fortnite llamas are just that. Basically piñatas full of wondrous treats for your Fortnite character, these elusive ungulates are actually pretty tricky to hunt down and collect.
Only three Fortnite llamas are created per match, so finding one is actually pretty tricky. It doesn't help that they exist from the very start of the match, rather than floating in like a Supply Drop, and they can be found absolutely anywhere - including up trees!
To make things worst, one of the Fortnite Battle Pass Challenge stages for Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 is 'Search a Supply Llama'. Each one, as you probably know, contains a huge amount of building materials and other supplies, so they're very useful piñata pals. We've done some sleuthing and discovered the best Fortnite llama locations, or at least the places most likely for them to pop up on the island:
- Pleasant Park (C4) - outside a house on the border between C3 and C4
- North of Loot lake (E4) - in the northwest corner
- North of Tomato Temple (G3) - near the river
- South of the Container Storage (H5)
- South of Greasy Grove (C7)
- South of Tilted Towers (D6) - on the far eastern side near the border with E6
- North of Fatal Fields (F7) - on the border between F8 and F7
- South of Salty Springs (F7) - on the border between F7 and F8
- West of Fatal Fields (F8)
- East of Salty Springs (G7) - in the southeast corner between G7 and H7
- East of Retail Row (I6) - seems like the best place so far as there are two potential spawn locations here
- South/Southeast of Paradise Palms (I8) - another location we've found two spawns between I8 and I9
So that’s all the Fortnite llama locations we've found so far, let us know if you’ve discovered any others in the comments. Good luck, and happy hunting!
Looking for more Fortnite? Here's our Fortnite weapons guide - the best guns and strategies for victory.