Understanding how to get more money in The Sims 4 is important if you want all the things. Get more cash, buy more stuff - the math checks out, and it's why everyone want to know how to get more money.
And there's more to it that just a better home, more clothes, a big TV, a nice car... okay, not much more to be honest. But you could hire a maid, say, to free up time so you can enjoy all your stuff more. Even if you don't want a life of wealth you'll still want to know how to get more money in The Sims 4 because, like real life, just existing costs. Aside from cheats there are a few paths to financial well being so coming up we've a few options to help get cash rich.
Sims 4 cheats | Best Sims 4 mods | How to fill out reports in The Sims 4 | How to turn furniture in The Sims 4 | How to age up a toddler in The Sims 4 | Sims 4 multiplayer | The Sims 4 relationship cheats | The Sims 4 skill cheats
How to earn money quickly in The Sims 4
Of course, all of The Sims 4 career paths are meticulously balanced to be the same mix of hard work - grinding your skills levels, balancing your mood and showing up on time - to reach the top, big money tiers of. There are ways to increase the speed, using perks or cheats to maintain a happy mood, but you still need to show up every working day.
Here are some of the salaries you can expect for top tier career positions:
- Astronaut - Interstellar Smuggler: 413 simoleons per hour
- Tech Guru - Start Up Genius/Entrepreneur: 516 simoleons per hour
- Culinary - Celebrity Chef: 410 simoleons per hour
It's worth mentioning that as well as cash, following the career paths unlocks exclusive social interactions, like bragging about your startup, items for your home, and even whole rooms.
But even if the perks can't tempt you to a 9-5, one way to grind out cash in the sims is to invest in an easel and get busy with a paintbrush. Small paintings offer the best return on investment, and if you stick to one style and keep painting them over and over, your skill level will increase and your paintings will sell for more. If you really want to commit make sure your sim is in the creative mood by taking a 'Thoughtful Shower' first.
How to get more money in The Sims 4 with cheat codes
Before you can enter any of The Sims 4 cheat codes, you need to bring up the not so secret cheat option:
- The Sims 4 PC cheats: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press c
- The Sims 4 Mac cheats: Hold Command and Shift, then press c
- The Sims 4 PS4 cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- The Sims 4 Xbox One cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
A box will appear in the top right corner where you can now input cheat codes. Now, enter one of the codes below and hit enter for instant wealth!
- rosebud - receive 1,000 simoleons
- kaching - receive 1,000 simoleons
- motherlode - receive 50,000 simoleons
- Money X - replace X with a number to set an exact amount of simoleons for your household