Assassin’s Creed Origins is full of all kinds of mysterious tombs to explore and artefacts to uncover as you journey across Ancient Egypt with Bayek and a camel you may or may not have called Steve. One of the many secrets to find include 12 stone circles that are scattered across the expanse of the map. To save spoilers, you’ll want to collect all of these to do something specific in the world - if you want to know what it is, click here but there are SPOILERS.
You can see the exact 12 stone circle locations in the video above but here's a quick lowdown of what to expect. First off, when you start the game in Siwa you’ll want to kick off the quest called Bayek’s Promise. This is a level five quest that appears once you’ve dived from your first sync point in his hometown. Don’t worry about not being level five yet though, you’ll just uncover a star gazing puzzle, a sweet story and the challenge to find 11 more on the map.
- Assassin's Creed Origins guide
- 12 things I wish I knew before playing Assassin's Creed Origins
- 10 hidden mechanics Assassin's Creed never tells you about
Assassin's Creed Origins Stone Circle locations
1. Amun - Siwa (can't miss as part of Bayek's Promise Quest)
2. Apis - Isolated Desert
3. Goat Fish - Isolated Desert
4. The Divine Lion - Iment Nome
5. The Great Twins - White Desert Oasis
6. Hathor - Ka-Khem Nome
7. Horus - Uab Nome
8. Osiris - Quattara Depression
9. Pisces - Faiyum
10. The Scales - Uab Nome
11. Serqet - Iment Nome
12. Taweret - Faiyum
- How to find silica in Assassin's Creed Origins
- Levelling up fast in Assassin's Creed Origins
- How to get the secret armour in Assassin's Creed Origins
- Here's where to find all 25 papyri scrolls in Assassin's Creed Origins
Once you’ve found them all, head back to the same place as the first stone circle back in Siwa to complete your quest and earn your XP. And, I’m not spoiling anything but you might want to go and check under the Great Sphinx in Giza, just, y'know, to make sure nothing has changed….