• Joeymcjoberstein - June 5, 2009 7:41 a.m.

PLEASE HELP I CANNOT GET PAST THE BURNING MANSION HOW DO I MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL HELP!!!!
  • claire - May 22, 2009 5:25 p.m.

plz help! end of mexico can;t seem to put the jaguar head on the statue:((
  • kexxyt - April 15, 2009 10:43 a.m.

kb08, you don't have to restart from a check point, unless the game is different on different consoles, i found that i had to reset the first calender if you don't make it in time... after a few attempts it becomes easy and you get there... lemme know if it works for you
  • kb08 - April 11, 2009 5:42 p.m.

if u messed up on the calendar the only way i got it to work was to restart from a checkpoint. also if i are stuck at the pit with the two ramps down on the left hand side on the wall is a pole climb ontop of it and chimney jump of the wall to the pole above then jump accross to the other wall which is one huge lever to pull the bridges up. becareful cuz tere will then be two big spiders coming after you. hope this helped
  • freshprince0187 - February 8, 2009 7:06 p.m.

I need to know how you reset the calendar in Southern Mexico because it reset itself on one side when I didnt make it to the center on time. Someone plz tell me sumting
  • Motobiman - January 31, 2009 11:36 a.m.

Sorted this now - (kind of - its about as random as you can get) and finished the game. The swing appears to be poorly programmed in fact the whole sorry game is badly programmed. It locks up at various times and the disc has to be ejected to restart. Lara jumps in all sorts of odd directions. The jump distances appear random and most ledges etc are far too clear to make it interesting.. Eidos programmers need to look at Prince of Persia and spend more time on the programming and less on the graphics.
  • Motobiman - January 29, 2009 9:14 p.m.

Can anyone run through the use of the rings to swing across a gap like in the Mexico Thor's pit? I made the first one behind the statue just once after about 100 tries but damned if I can get the last one to the exit. I dont seem to be able to get Lara to swing enough (no pun). Tks
  • jowee13 - January 22, 2009 12:39 a.m.

the midgaurd serpent, i can't figure out how to get accross the jump at the bottom of the stairs. both ramps are down and i can't pull the lever at the start of the level
  • simpsonsdiscohomer - January 9, 2009 9:45 a.m.

i dont know what to do. i opened the floor thats on a timer, but by the time i found out where i was going, the floor had closed back up, and i dont know how to open it again
  • Zanisha - January 2, 2009 12:38 a.m.

I didn't get to the entrance in time (Southern Mexico chapter) .. i went back thinking i had to reset the calendars but i can't move them? what do i do now? do i need to restart from my last checkpoint?
  • zero12 - December 31, 2008 2:37 a.m.

On jans maner island, chapter 4, I made it all the way to the bottom on my bike. I put the two cogs into the holes on the base of the structure. Then i died. They put me at the top of the spiral road, but I don't have my bike to jump over the gaps on the road. What do I do or is it a lost cause?
  • Bexster3 - December 30, 2008 7:01 p.m.

Hi, need some help, really stuck. I'm playing on the Wii and am in the Hammer Room. At the first hammer can get on it, can shimmy round to the right but on the Wii game there doesn't seem to be any ledges etc to cling on to after jumping off! Anybody have any ideas? Help greatly appreciated otherwise I'm never going to finish the game. Thanks
  • brisbanemoz - December 30, 2008 2:58 p.m.

Can anyone help, lame I know as I'm only on chapter one, but after Thor's hammer you head back to the surface and your boat, I'm expecting a cut scene and getting nothing. Are there any requirements you need before you can move on? Any help gratefully received.
  • paul1966 - December 29, 2008 11:30 a.m.

I am stuck on Southern mexico at the end of Xibalba. I did not get to the stairs quick enough. I have tried re-setting the calendars but they won't move. Please help driving me mad. Thanks
  • daynareese - December 13, 2008 8:21 p.m.

I need help!!!I've just started and I am in the dry room trying to topple over the pillar onto the switch on the floor, but no luck. I can't make the pillar topple over to face the door. I use my grapple, but I can't move anything.