• jarock007 - November 28, 2008 9:05 a.m.

Hey Bdizzle69. This is a known bug across all the platforms. The ramps on the first jump are down so you cannot progress. many people say to put the jaguar head first then the skull. But I don't think it makes any difference. It's a bug on the load up of the start of the level. You will have to restart the level again from a previous save at another level and do the level again. If you don't have a previous save like myself had not you will have to start the game from the beginning again...ha:( Save just before start of level and at the end of the one before that way you can go back if you need. Hope this helps
  • Bdizzle69 - November 27, 2008 1:16 a.m.

Can someone please help me? I am stuck at the beginning of the migard serpent where you have to drive the bike. Every walkthrough i found tells me I need to jump the first gap but theres no friggin way i can do that without a ramp...am I doing something wrong or is my game glitched someone please help!
  • jfusa - November 26, 2008 2:53 a.m.

I can't put the jaguar head on the statue in the end of the chapter in Mexico.and it says that a have it.what can i do?
  • federalist25 - November 24, 2008 7:10 p.m.

Copied from above: You'll be standing facing a large open area, in front of you is a lever attached to the round in the middle of a large circular stone structure with a skull on a plinth next to it. Place the stone Jaguar Head into the top of the central lever. Now the puzzle. How do I take the skull--I have tried everything including starting the level over.
  • yoshileeiscute - November 23, 2008 9:29 p.m.

would be much better if it told you where the treasure was but still pretty good
  • AbleCluster - November 21, 2008 11:09 p.m.

Excellent tutorial. I am finding Underworld to be the best Tomb Raider yet! Lara ROCKS http://www.privacy.de.tc
  • Thejester_1987 - November 21, 2008 6:05 a.m.

oh i forgot and like all the ppl that r reading this walkthough i did not use one so ha
  • EvilZeus - November 20, 2008 4:44 a.m.

dont care if youre mad at me for saying first. i really dont.
  • BrotherChaotic - June 19, 2009 4:52 a.m.

Hey dude, you gotta learn your left from your right because my gf is yellin at me cause when i read "left" from your walk through its actually on the right and she thinks that im lying and/or can't read. always remember you can make a capital L with your left hand.
  • kexxyt - April 21, 2009 10:18 a.m.

ok, fair enough. like a said, it could be different, as i played on the ps3...
  • kb08 - April 21, 2009 6:38 a.m.

kexxyt, no this didnt work for me. everytime the calendar would reset it wouldnt allow me to interact with it again. it may have just been a bad disk though cuz it was a rented game. (this was on the 360 btw)
  • dieguillo - March 28, 2009 5:54 p.m.

figures
  • Navigator - February 15, 2009 6:25 a.m.

I`m able to get off halfway to the other side on a big pillar, but cant go anywhere from here.... Please help
  • Navigator - February 15, 2009 6:13 a.m.

could anyone please help... i am on the level jan mayen island and am stuck by the swinging hammers, i have killed the giant yeti and have got up onto the first hammer but am now stuck on where to go next as there aren't any ledges to jump on or grab from the first hammer
  • mr_sunshine_wtc - January 1, 2009 10:10 p.m.

Hi i am stuck at puppet no longer and cant manage the wall run to the oppsing ledge, as soon as i het the water, the grapple releases, what am i doing wrong?
  • zero12 - December 31, 2008 3:06 a.m.

or its chapter five i can't remember
  • zero12 - December 31, 2008 2:35 a.m.

on this bored, i was made it all the way to the bottom on my bike. I put 2 cogs into the holes on the base of the structure. Then something happened and I died. So they put me at the top of the spiral road, but I don't have my bike to jump over the gaps. What do I do or is it a lost cause?
  • hella10 - December 23, 2008 5:38 p.m.

has anyone got past that bit in thailand where you have to climb these towers? i've climbed one but i cant find the other two. where the hell are they
  • Nick030770 - December 15, 2008 1:59 p.m.

can somebody please tell me how to get across the ditch on my bike.the ramps are down and i am stuck.in the serpant part
  • shabuttons - July 29, 2009 8:01 a.m.

in Xibalba wen retrieving the second scull :Head down to the hole. Enter by the ledge on the right of the stone pillar as you face it. Drop down to a ledge, steady Lara with triangle and then drop again to the climbing wall....this will not work for me...firstly lara will not walk to the edge its as if she is walking into a wall and den wen i finally get her to the egde she will not grab the legde....HELP PLEASE :)