• Japanaman - July 7, 2012 8:30 a.m.

To me, the ultimate Sony game should have: Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Tomba, Ratchet, Captain Quark, Jak, Daxter, Lara Croft, Kratos, Solid Snake, Raiden, Heihahchi Mishima, Jack 1, Sly Cooper, Murray, Gex, one of the Ape Escape kids, Cloud, Squall, Sweet Tooth, Gabe Logan, Nathan Drake, Killzone Enemy Soldier, Cole, Specter Monkey, Tiny, Dark Cloud 1 main character, Rise/Mark of Kai characters, Beyond Good and Evil characters, Sam Fisher, Ryu, Akuma, Kyo, Iori, Yoshimitsu, Nightmare, and finally, Polygon Head Man (as the final boss).
  • Tjwoods18 - July 7, 2012 4:42 p.m.

They can't accomplish all of that. For each multiplatform character they put into the game they have to haggle with the developers of that creator. For example, I very well beleive that they have to pay some kind of royalty to 2k for using the big daddy.
  • forestfire55 - July 9, 2012 9:44 a.m.

2k probably wanted to get the franchise out there before their new bioshock game came out. But the other multiplatform games (even if they wanted to) would get shit from Microsoft and nintendo. I dont know how nintendo got snake, but that means we probably wont be seeing him (sadly)
  • Divine Paladin - July 9, 2012 11:49 a.m.

Nintendo didn't "get" Snake. Kojima "practically begged" Sakurai to put Snake in Melee, but it was too far into development, so it had to wait until Brawl. You can bet that Kojima probably sprinted to SuperBot's studio when he heard about All-Stars. (Also, it's been leaked that he's in, twice. Once Eric Ladin, AKA Cole McGrath, mentioned on Twitter that he was doing VO for Cole for All-Stars with Nolan North and David Hayter, the voices of Drake and Snake, respectively, even using the hashtags #PlayStation #Allstars.) tl;dr, Snake's 99.999% for sure in the game.
  • forestfire55 - July 9, 2012 5:12 p.m.

Like I said, that would be the best possibility, but it tends to be a taboo for a chacter to be in two similar games. It makes me think its going to be old snake, or big boss, both great charecters. I guess we'll see.
  • Rojoco - July 7, 2012 7:11 a.m.

Give me: Jak & Daxter Ratchet & Clank Sly, Bently AND Murray Crash Bandicoot Neo Cortex Spyro the Dragon Lara Croft Rayman Globox Pyramid Head Boy from Ico (with Yorda) Wander from Shadow of the Colossus (with Agro) Cenobia (a.k.a Colossi 14) Argus (a.k.a Colossi 15) ...and then maybe, just MAYBE I'll buy your game Sony. I'm not asking for much am I?!
  • HipsterRainbowDash - July 7, 2012 8:19 a.m.

I think you are :P I'd only expect maybe at least one character from each series (not counting backriders like Daxter or Clank). Sly is probably the only character you'll get from the Slycooper series, considering how many series they may or may not choose from.
  • Fox_Mulder - July 7, 2012 4:58 a.m.

I know Snake was in SSB:B, but if he's not in this then I will be super pissed. I also want Link from The Legend of Zelda. He was in Soulcalibur 2, and Super Smash Brawl got Snake and Sonic so....... doesn't seem too much to ask for.
  • J-Fid - July 7, 2012 7:15 a.m.

Link in a Sony game? Not even in your dreams.
  • sourpunch - July 7, 2012 10:44 a.m.

if this isn't too much to ask for I would hate to see what is... Link was in Soul Calibur 2 for the Gamecube only and Snake & sonic are from 3rd party developers that do not have stake in any one particular console.
  • forestfire55 - July 9, 2012 9:51 a.m.

Um up until 2011 (mgs collection on 3ds) mgs was only sony, so it was very odd to see snake there, but because snake was in brawl, there may be legal conflicts to adding characters used in brawl. (If anything, a taboo)
  • Omrikon - July 6, 2012 10:39 p.m.

Oh Heihachi, I see hosting your own Tekken tournament and even competing for Soul Edge isn't enough for you! But do not underestimate Toro Inoue. There is good reason that they call him the "Sony Cat."
  • Asmodean - July 6, 2012 10:21 p.m.

Another Friday without Talkradar... and the weekend doesn't seem as bright. Sure there are lasers and capes, but somehow the void is just as empty. some times, in the distance, I can hear Helix Nebula or see the shadow of a flying beard. But alas it's just the wind my ears and the sun in the trees... another dark Friday...
  • archnite - July 8, 2012 2:14 p.m.

I feel your pain my brother. Also why can't I only post one comment before having to refresh the page, its seems to be this new comment format.
  • shawksta - July 6, 2012 7:33 p.m.

Namco >Developing Super Smash Bros. 4 >Puts a Character in Sony Smash Bros. Seriously though, thats awesome, there were trailers about those 2 and all i can say is that Heihachi's Level 3 is just straight up "WTF" SOOOOO, does that mean Smash4 will have either Jin and/or Kazuya?
  • archnite - July 6, 2012 7:25 p.m.

Cool on the weird cat meh on the generic fighter guy.
  • CrashmanX - July 7, 2012 4:28 p.m.

"Generic fighter guy" someone's obvioulsy never played Tekken. I'll give you a hint, he's definately NOT generic. Check out his bloodline. It ain't generic.
  • archnite - July 8, 2012 2:17 p.m.

He's a dude wearing a Gi with a belt. Does weird hair make him not-Generic? I'm sure he has a deep and involved story, IN A FIGHTING GAME, but you have to admit his design is generic, especially because I'm pretty sure Tekken is the game with the boxing kangaroo and karate-panda
  • CrashmanX - July 19, 2012 11:26 p.m.

No really. READ ABOUT SHIT. You clearly don't know that Tekken does in-fact have quite a lengthy story line and that it was one of the first 3D fighting games so his design really isn't that generic. I highly suggest you actually read things before you comment on them. (FYI Jin is a crazy ass devil. Wings, Laser eyes, all that fun shit)