Topics

Nintendo

• shawksta - March 16, 2011 2:42 a.m.

Awesome, I wanted to see Brett's reaction so bad, Oh well! I cant wait to get it, SSF43D looks awesome, I might consider Lego star wars and Pilot wings. @WelcomeGhosts10 the 3DS can play DS games, and with its bigger screen your Pokemon Black will look real good!
  • powerpc127 - March 16, 2011 2:36 a.m.

This is more like "Gamesradar tries to unbox a 3DS while confused women force laughter."
  • TDUBBS - March 16, 2011 2:32 a.m.

I really hate those boxes. The logo should be on the other side!
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - March 16, 2011 2:02 a.m.

It is like those women gave birth to a 3DS, but no one ever cut the cord. Yeah, if I had one early I would treat it like a baby as well. Was the ethnic rainbow of women really necessary there Nintendo? Still don't know when or if I will pick one up, I just love my Pokemon Black DSi so much.
  • NathanXplosion - March 16, 2011 1:45 a.m.

It was so nice of you guys to let that little boy unbox the 3DS. Who's kid was that?
  • shyfonzie - March 16, 2011 1:36 a.m.

Do they send those well dresses, professional looking women to make games journalists feel bad about how themselves? I'll buy one ASAP, even if it has a garbage launch!
  • CaptainTrotski - March 16, 2011 1:35 a.m.

Oh shit Chris, I have that same Protomen shirt. I assume you got it at the PAX concert? I saw them live not to long ago myself. They are the tits. Also 3DS looks pretty cool, think I might get one for some new OoT
  • Riche666 - March 16, 2011 1:33 a.m.

2 Questions: First, why does Chris always wear his hat backwards like a twelve-year old? and Second, how awkward is it playing games that are physically attached to women?
  • TheVeteran13 - March 16, 2011 1:32 a.m.

Holy crap I can't believe how awesome that looks, Hanks haircut is beast oh and the ds is cool too I guess
  • bobob101 - March 16, 2011 1:21 a.m.

Can you tell me how much it costs to get a girl with a 3DS? First!