The Mines of Moria [1-5]
Minikit #1: From the start of the level, head into the northeast area and yank the glowing handle with the Uruk-hai to get a minikit.
Minikit #2: To get this minikit, you’ll have to pull three dwarf statues. The first is just to the left of where the level begins. Use the Uruk-hai to pull the statue loose.
The other two statues can be found on either extreme ledge during the cave troll battle.
Minikit #3: Once Gandalf warns of the Balrog, head northeast to find this Morgul block. You’ll have to break three of these with Aragorn’s sword to get a minikit.
Head north from the first Morgul to find a Mithril block. Shatter this with the Berserker’s bombs to open a small new space. The second Morgul block is tucked away in this space’s northeast corner.
You’ll find the third Morgul block beside this cart just a short distance west from the second one.
Minikit #4: In the same space as the second Morgul block, shatter the nearby cart to find some loose pieces. Build these into the climbable wall, then ascend it with Gollum to grab a minikit.
Minikit #5: Near the base of the climbable wall is a hook. Grab it with Sam’s rope to shake loose a minikit.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]