• captainobvious - October 9, 2009 10:36 p.m.

That happened to me with my 6th Grade Math teacher's name, Ms. Oglesbee, it wanted to know if I meant Ogle's bees...WTF?
  • TrigunGunner - October 10, 2009 3:38 p.m.

so when are you guys going to get around to that feature about spell checking butchering the names of pokemon? this article is over a year old, and this feature hasn't come up yet.
  • TrigunGunner - October 10, 2009 3:45 p.m.

to get the wheels on this feature going, I will personally check all 493 pokemon on spell check and then copy paste it into a message and send it to a gr member
  • TrigunGunner - October 11, 2009 2:59 p.m.

eh, I don't think I'll be finishing that. I got tired of doing it after the first 151 pokemon, with a forth of them no having any spelling suggestions. oh well, that'll be the feature that never was
  • SpicyPoyratez - October 15, 2009 3:48 a.m.

dunno if mentioned, but Grimaldi's is known as one of, if not the best pizzerias in all of New York. thus, I lold
  • CreeplyTuna - February 10, 2010 9:07 p.m.

should have types in okami
  • alko - February 12, 2010 11:34 a.m.

Phlebitis is actually greek and means "an illness of the blood developed mainly in the hands"
  • D0CCON - February 16, 2010 2:04 a.m.

tried out some pokemon names: Charmander: Charm Ander (I'm impressed), Chiromancer (which GR spellcheck thinks is spelled wrong), and charade Noctowl: Octal, Nortel, Nichol, Control, Noxell Barboach: Broach, Bareboat, Barbican, Barouche Empoleon: Employee, Embolden, Employing, Employ, Melodeon Mismagius: Misaims, messages, massages Honchcrow: (no spelling suggestions) Chingling: Shingling, changing, Tingling, Chungking, Changeling Magnezone: Manzoni, magnusson, magneto, Anemone skorupi: scorpio, soupy, soup, scorpion, scrape toxicroak:(immediately changed into toxic oak) lickilicky: (no spelling suggestions, and I was looking forward to that one) not many of these are as good as the ones in the article, but if you want me to continue, ask
  • QWERTYCommander - February 26, 2010 11:55 p.m.

Chrome's spell-checker: DSi = Sid.
  • killer262 - March 20, 2010 1:11 a.m.

I just tried Bioshock and I got Bios Hock
  • killer262 - March 20, 2010 4:57 a.m.

note:Bios Hock is not a word