how to get ray gun pretty much every time
any mystery box in any zombie map
in order to get the ray gun from the mystery box pretty much every time you have to either have exactly 950 points to get the ray gun every time from the mystery box. its an amazing gun, for a very cheap amount of points, and you get it every time. or you could be stupid and try to make sure that that question marks on the mystery box are solid gold every time.
easy points on Nacht der Untoten
Nacht der Untoten (nazi zombies)
to get about 200 or 300 points per zombie kill, shoot a zombie 6 times with a colt and then knife him. he should die. it will give you about 130 points. (shoot 3 times with Carbine, then knife / shoot 1 time with Kar98, then knife)this only works at about round 2 or 3-4 or 5.
how to keep the zombies outside
any zombie map
let a zombie nearly tear down the barrier. then when he is exactly about to take down the last board on the barrier, repair it. he will think he's inside, start walking against the wall and hitting while facing your direction. don't get too close or the zombie will be able to hit you.
easy kills with flamethrower on Nacht der Untoten
any room in the building
this only works on co-op in Nacht der Untoten. first, have at least one person have a flamethrower. two is better. make one person crawl into a corner, then have the other person jump onto his back. make the other person crawling stand up and you should be inside of each other which makes you invincible. sometimes somehow you get hit. let the zombies in. if the zombies get close to you, if they're close enough, they'll start to walk inside of you. then, have the person or people with flamethrowers kill the zombies. it is better than a gun because it could kill the swarm of zombies all at once unless you're on about round 9 or above. you can move while inside of each other, you just have to move in the exact same direction at just about the exact same speed or you will come out of each other.
Semper Fi Sniper
In the mission Semper Fi when you finish the first fight and you walk along the boardwalk, you see a man with a pistol shoot a japanese soldier. In that room on a shelf next to a Thompson is a Scoped Arisaka, which is a sniper rifle. Hope this helps!
Death Cards (alternate guide)
CALL of DUTY
World at war
Death card guide
By Dylan AKA Dylp (Ps3 online name)
You can contact me at my profile
1) Semper fi- (8 of hearts) - In the beginning of this level after being rescued and you are ready for some payback head for the first hut on your right. Go inside it. There are the 8 of hearts!!
2) Little resistance - (4 of clubs) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Before you go in to the bunker and climb up the ladder to call in the artillery strikes on the enemy tanks, look to the right of the bunker door outside, up in the corner. Wicked, you just got the 4 of clubs!
3) Hard landing - (King of hearts) Ã¯Â¿Â½ After you see the bomber plane crash go with your men up to a large structure loaded with loads of enemies. Once inside the structure and all the enemies have been eliminated your men will be waiting for you at some stairs that lead upward. In this room where the stairs are; go towards the stairs and your men will go up the stairs without you. Go to the far right of the stairs and check around the pillars. Here you will find the King of Hearts!
4) Vendetta - (5 of diamonds) - I had trouble locating this card but eventually I found it. After you jump through the window of the first building you hide in; you will have to wait until the sergeant finishes talking and then opens the bar for you to proceed with the level. Once the bar is open, go behind the bar and all the way to your left and you will find the 5 of diamonds!
5) Their land; their blood - (Joker) - After the enemy tank blows it's way out of the barn take it and all of the enemy soldiers with it. Go in to the barn and check the stall with the dead enemy draped over the dead cow. Here you will find the Joker!
6) Burn'em out - (Queen of hearts) - Right before you take out the second mortar crew there will be a small bunker with some enemies taking cover inside and are ready to kill you as you walk through the door way. The second mortar crew is to your right and the small bunker is dug in to your left straight across from the second mortar crew. Go inside the small bunker and then show the enemies just what you really think of BonzaiÃ¯Â¿Â½s. After all the enemies are dead check right behind the gunner window and you will find the Queen of Hearts!
7) Relentless - (9 of diamonds) - When you reach the tunnels you will notice there is two ways in. Fight your way through the tunnels to an area where the tunnels merge in to an open area. After you discuss the physics of I shoot you and you die with the enemies here you will find that the tunnels will continue on again. Work your way through either tunnel until you find another short tunnel that connects the tunnels together so you can cross over from either side. In this short tunnel if you cross over from the right then check on your left side of the short tunnel and if you cross over from your left then check on your right side of the short tunnel. Here you will find the 9 of Diamonds!
8) Blood and iron - (No death card) - This is the level where you drive the tank. No death card here. L!!
9) Ring of steel - (Jack of spades) - Once you have reached the area where there is a nice huge mansion of a building that's in ruins with a small centre courtyard inside. Go in to the courtyard and go all the way to your left. In the corner is a dead enemy and next to him you will find the Jack of Spades!
10) Eviction - (Ace of spades) - When you are making your way through the buildings you will come to an area where there are two floors. You will have enemies shooting at you from both floors and at least one is shooting at you with a panzershak. You will already be on the second floor when you come up to this area. Right before this area there is a room on the right with a giant hole blown in the floor. Jump down through the hole blown in the floor and then look behind you up against the wall and you will find the Ace of Spades!
11) Black cats - (No death card) - This is the level where you run back and forth from gun to gun and shoot the enemy boats and planes. No death card here. L!!
12) Blowtorch and corkscrew - (10 of clubs) - After you blow up the first bunker with the 200mm gun in it put your back to that bunker and across the way your men will have taken cover in front of some rather large stones which is a destroyed bunker. Go over to the destroyed bunker and you will see a dead enemy hanging out of the front of it. Here you will find the 10 of Clubs!
13) Breaking point - (3 of diamonds) - After you take out the last mortar crew, go to the far right and you will see a small building with two windows in the front of it. Kill all the enemies inside and then look just inside the door to your left between the window and the stack of crates and you will find the 3 of Diamonds!
14) Heart of the Reich - (6 of clubs) - In the beginning of this level you are being pulled up some steps by your sergeant. After your sergeant gives you your gun go all the way to your left to another set of steps that are pretty much like the steps that you just came from. Go down these steps and at the bottom next to a dead body you will find the 6 of Clubs!
15) Downfall - (2 of spades) - Before you enter the big meeting room which will be the second to the last area before you complete the game you will see your men out in the hallway kicking in the door of a small room where there are a couple of enemies cowering inside. After your men have executed those enemies go in to the small room and just inside to the left of the door you will find the 2 of Spades!
16) Nacht der untoten - (No death card) - This is the Nazi zombie level that you earn when you complete the game. No card here. L!!
17) Verruck Ã¯Â¿Â½ (No death card) Ã¯Â¿Â½ If you buy map pack 1, you will have this level which is another version of Nazi Zombies in the Aslyum L!!
Mission: Semper Fi (Eight of Hearts)
Effect: Headshots cause enemies to explode
Location: At the very beginning after leaving the shack, you will see another shack to the right. The card is inside.
Mission: Little Resistance (Four of Clubs)
Effect: Enemies take less bullet damage
Location: At the end of the mission before going into the last building, look to the right. The card is in a corner of bushes.
Mission: Hard Landing (King of Hearts)
Effect: Fire explosive pistol rounds while downed
Location: About halfway through the mission you will see a big building with a mini-trench outside. Enter the building, and go into the lower level. The card is to the right when you go into the room with the stairs.
Cold Dead Hands
Mission: Vendetta (Five of Diamonds)
Effect: Enemies take their weapons with them to the grave
Location: After the sniper section at the first part of the mission, Reznov will lead you through a building. Follow the bar around to the end to find the card.
Sticks & Stones
Mission: Their Land, Their Blood (Joker)
Effect: Your weapon arsenal consists of a knife and rocks
Location: Destroy the tanks, and go through the barn. Search the stalls to your right to find the card.
Mission: Burn 'em Out (Queen of Hearts)
Effect: Can only recharge your health by getting kills
Location: Just before the second mortar position is a bunker to the left. The card is inside.
Mission: Relentless (Nine of Diamonds)
Effect: Enemies take less explosive damage
Location: At the end of the mission, take either the left or right path. Eventually the paths will reconnect. The card is about halfway down the path.
Mission: Ring of Steel (Jack of Spades)
Effect: Enemies die by headshot only
Location: Enter the asylum, the immediately go to the left. The card is in the far bottom left corner.
Mission: Eviction (Ace of Spades)
Effect: Enemies come back from the dead
Location: During the first half of the mission, just after the kitchen area, you will eventually see a room to your right that has a large hole in it. Drop down to find the card.
Mission: Blowtorch & Corkscrew (Ten of Clubs)
Effect: Shoot downed Co-op teammates to revive them
Location: Go to the left as you move toward the second bunker. A Japanese soldier hanging upside down is near the card.
Mission: Breaking Point (Three of Diamonds)
Effect: Get three kills in five seconds to become Berserk
Location: Clear all four mortar pits, then go to the small shack in the south of this area. The card is inside.
Mission: Heart of the Reich (Six of Clubs)
Effect: Paintball guns
Location: The card is in the closed-off subway entrance across the street from the start of the mission.
Mission: Downfall (Two of Spades)
Effect: Limits your HUD, turns on friendly fire, and bleed out in half the time
Location: Before you get to the theater, some of your allies will break through a door to your right. The card is past that door.
Get The Professional Achievement
This is done on the level "Vendetta" when you are Dimitri Petrenko, the Russian. Remember to get this achievement DO NOT RELOAD. Shoot the two on the stairs when their heads line up, then shoot the ones next to the tank by headshotting the one crouching. Now the tricky bit, you should have 3 bullets left. To shoot the two by the car: Move so you are behind Sgt. Reznov, move about one meter back, wait until the one standing lines his hip up with the one crouching, as soon as this happens SHOOT. Then look near the tank there should be a guard and a dog, shoot the guard when he is still, then shoot the dog as soon as you get a clear shot, if you can't wait until it is attacking you then shoot it. You should then have the achievement.
Multiplayer Sniper Spots
Here are the good spots to control in each online map (remember to protect yourself with bouncing bettys/satchel charges!!!)
-Once inside the church tower, look through the circular window. There is a white building with a small balcony in the distance.
-In the middle of the map, there is a 2-story concrete building. Make sure to place satchels or bouncing bettys. There is also a large white estate with a ladder and staircase in front of it...
-Towards the top of the map, there is building with two windows that overlook the whole area. Warning: people will try to get you...
-Go to the circular building and look through the stair entrance. There should be a hut with two rectangular windows overlooking the sandy area. Also, there is a tall building on the water with windows overlooking the whole map.
-On the second floor of the hangar, there is a small room. From the outside, you get to it by climbing up the rubble pile on the side of the building.
-There is a platform with a ladder on the side of the building. To get to this platform, you can either climb the ladder or go up the stairs inside. This spot connects to a ledge inside the building.
-There are many good spots on this map. The first is a small room overlooking the garden and the front staircase. To get to this room, either climb the ladder or go up the stairs. The second spot is a small room that has a clear sight into the room mentioned above. To get to this room, go to the bottom of the map and climb up the staircase. You should be on a wooden porch that connects to the gardens. Just turn left and you will be in the room.
-There are two concrete bunkers in this map...go to the one on the edge of the cliff. From this room, you can snipe people as they run by and shoot people trying the get in from behind.
-This map is probably the worst game map. There is a platform/hallway that goes over the middle of the map. To get to it, go behind the trashed locomotives. Climb up the staircase and turn left at the round platform. You should have a good view of the whole roundhouse in the middle of the map.
-There is a bunker/cave in the upper left corner of the map (second row of buildings). This bunker has a clear shot of enemy respawn points and good protection from tanks. Make sure to use bouncing bettys.
SVT 40 (level 1 unlock) : Attachments - Flash Hider, Aperture Sight , Telescopic Sight.
Gewehr 43 (level 7 unlock) : Attachments - Suppressor , Aperture Sight , Telescopic Sight , Rifle Grenade.
M1 Garand (level 17 unlock) : Attachments - Flash Hider , Bayonet , Rifle Grenade , Sniper Scope .
STG - 44 (level 37 unlock) : Attachments - Flash Hider , Aperture Sight , Telescopic Sight
M1A1 Carbine (level 65 unlock) : Attachments - Flash Hider , Aperture Sight , Bayonet , Box Magazine
Bolt Action Rifles :
Springfield (level 3 unlock) : Attachments - Sniper Scope , Bayonet , Rifle Grenade.
Arisaka (level 4 unlock) : Attachments - Sniper Scope, Bayonet , Rifle Grenade.
Mosin Nagant (level 21 unlock) : Attachments - Sniper Scope , Bayonet , Rifle Grenade
Kar98K (level 41 unlock) : Attachments - Sniper Scope , Bayonet , Rifle Grenade
PTRS 41 (level 57 unlock) : Attachments - None. Already equipped with scope.
Thompson (level 1 unlock) : Attachments - Suppressor , Aperture Sight , Round Drum.
MP40 (level 10 unlock) : Attachments - Suppressor , Aperture Sight , Duel Magazine.
Type 100 (level 25 unlock) : Attachments - Suppressor , Aperture Sight , Box Magazine.
PPSH - 41 (level 53 unlock) : Attachments - Aperture Sight , Round Drum
M1897 Trench Gun (unlock level 2) : Attachments - Grip, Bayonet.
Double Barreled (unlock level 29) : Attachments - Grip , Sawed-off Shotgun.
Type 99 (unlock level 1) : Attachments - Bipod , Bayonet .
BAR (unlock level 4) : Attachments - Bipod.
DP-28 (unlock level 13) : Attachments - Bipod
MG42 (unlock level 33) : Attachments - Bipod
FG42 (unlock 45) : Attachments - Bipod , Telescopic Sight.
Browning M1919 (unlock level 61) : Attachments - Bipod.
Nambu (unlock level 1)
Walther P38 (unlock level 2)
Colt M1911 (unlock level 3)
Tokarev TT-38 (unlock level 21)
.357 Magnum (unlock level 49)
N 74 ST Grenade (sticky grenade)
Tabun Gas Grenade
There are 3 categories of matches. They are :
Core - The main mode of play.
Hardcore - Weapons do more damage, and health does not regenerate. Limited HUD display as well.
Officer's Club - ..Still an unknown and unavailable mode at this time.
There are 10 modes of play. They are :
Boot Camp - Team Deathmatch for Beginners.
Free For All - Every man for themselves.
Team Deathmatch - 2 teams of 6 fight it out. Top score wins.
Capture the Flag - Capture the flag and bring it back to your base. (unlocked at level 14)
War - Similar to Domination but you must capture the points in order. (unlocked at level 14)
Domination - Dominate the 3 control points the longest to win. (unlocked at level 14)
Sabotage - Plant explosives at the enemy's location. Respawn enabled until base is blown up. (unlocked at level 14)
Search & Destroy - No respawns..plant the explosives at the enemies location. (unlocked at level 14)
Headquarters - 2 teams fight to destroy the Headquarters. Respawns enabled and Headquarter location changes randomly throughout the game. (unlocked at level 14)
Veteran Team Deathmatch for experienced players only.
Unlocked at level 65, Prestige Mode brings your level back to level 1 if you choose to do so.
There are rewards.. You get more "Create a Class" slots , a new Prestige rank next to your name , and you unlock special Achievements. You can do Prestige over again at a maximum of 10 times.
"Create a Class" slots unlocked per Prestige Mode :
Slot 6 : unlocked at the first level of Prestige
Slot 7 : unlocked at the 2nd level of Prestige
Slot 8 : unlocked at the 4th level of Prestige
Slot 9 : unlocked at the 7th level of Prestige
Slot 10 : unlocked at the 10th level of Prestige.
Airfield - Size = Large , Vehicles = No.
Asylum - Size = Medium , Vehicles = No.
Castle - Size = Medium , Vehicles = No.
Cliffside - Size = Large , Vehicles = No.
Courtyard - Size = Small , Vehicles = No.
Dome - Size = Small , Vehicles = No.
Downfall - Size = Large , Vehicles = Yes.
Hangar - Size = Medium , Vehicles = No.
Makin - Size = Medium , Vehicles = No.
Outskirts - Size = Large , Vehicles = Yes.
Roundhouse - Size = Large , Vehicles = Yes.
Seelow - Size = Large , Vehicles = Yes.
Upheaval - Size = Medium , Vehicles = No.
Kill Streak Bonus -
Kill 3 Enemies in a row - Recon Plane will display enemies on your team's radar.
Kill 5 Enemies in a row - Activates an Artillery Strike you can place anywhere on the map.
Kill 7 Enemies in a row - You send out an angry pack of Dogs against the enemy.
Perk 1 Slot -
Special Grenades X 3 (unlock level 1) : Provides 3 of your choice of special grenades. (tabun gas, signal flares )
Satchel Charge X2 (unlock level 1) : A powerful explosive similar to C4.
M9A1 Bazooka X2 (unlock level 2) : Shoulder-Fired Rocket Launcher
Bomb Squad (unlock level 16) : Allows you to see explosive devices planted anywhere on the map. Great perk to use if you keep running into those annoying Bouncing Betties.
Bouncing Betty X2 (unlock level 24) : WW2 era stuff. Same effect as Claymores had in COD4. Running anywhere close to them will trigger them to explode.
Bandolier (unlock level 40) : Provides additional ammo for both your primary and secondary weapons.
Primary Grenades X2 (unlock level 44) : Gives you 2 primary grenades instread of 1. Grenades, Sticky Grenades, or Molotov Cocktails can be used.
M2 Flamethrower (unlock level 65) : A great close-quarter weapon. A lot of fun, but be careful it does overheat.
Perk 2 Slot -
Stopping Power (unlock level 1) : Increases the amount of damage each bullet does.
Fireworks (unlock level 1) : Increases the damage and radius of all explosives.
Flak Jacket (unlock level 1) : Basically it reduces the amount of explosive damage you take from Grenades, Bouncing Betties, Satchel Charges.
Gas Mask (unlock level 2) : Protects you from Tabun Gas grenades. No more dizzyness.
Juggernaut (unlock level 4) : Lets you absorb more bullet damage. Beware, people online may call you a "Juggernaut Noob" if ya use this one.
Camouflage (unlock level 12) : Keeps you hidden off of enemy radar as long as you dont fire your weapon. Use a suppressor to be ultra stealthy.
Sleight of Hand (unlock level 28 ) : Makes your reload speed much quicker.
Shades (unlock level 32) : Keeps you from being blinded by signal flares.
Double Tap (unlock level 36) : Increases the firing rate of your weapon.
Overkill (unlock level 56) : Replaces your pistol with an additional primary weapon.
Perk 3 Slot -
Deep Impact (unlock level 1) : Great bullet penetration.
Extreme Conditioning (unlock level 1) : Allows you to sprint longer.
Steady Aim (unlock level 1) : Increases weapon accuracy when firing from the hip. (not scoped)
Toss Back (unlock level 7) : Resets grenade fuse to 3 seconds..giving you plenty of time to throw it back.
Second Chance (unlock level 10) : Gives you a second chance at life. Your knocked down but you can still use your pistol. You'll either bleed out over time or you can get revived by another teammate. There is a new feature with "world at war's" version. If you and another teammate(s) have this perk on, you can revive each other. You both MUST have the perk on to be able to revive though.
Martyrdom (unlock level 20) : Drops a grenade from your body after you die.
Fireproof (unlock level 48 ) : Reduces fire damage from all burning objects.
Dead Silence (unlock level 52) : Makes you run silently. No loud footsteps anymore. Great for sneaking up on your opponent.
Iron Lungs (unlock level 60) : You can hold your breathe & keep your scope steady for longer periods of time. Only useful with sniper rifles.
Reconnaissance (unlock level 64) : Allows you to see Dogs, Artillery Strikes , or Enemy Tanks on your map. Very useful if atleast 1 person on your team has this perk enabled.
Single Player Campaign Missions (Xbox 360)
1. Semper Fi
2. Little Resistance
3. Hard Landing
5. Their Land , Their Blood
6. Burn 'em out
8. Blood and Iron
9. Ring of Steel
12. Blowtorch & Corkscrew
13. Breaking Point
14. Heart of the Reich
16. Nazi Zombies (bonus)
Death Cards ( for single player )
1. Undead Soldier : Effects - Enemies come back from the dead. Located close to the beginning of the "Eviction" mission. Its well hidden inside a drop-down location against the wall.
2. Suicide King : Effects - Fire explosive pistol rounds while downed. Located near the middle of the "Hard Landing" mission. Its in a building on the lower level.
3. Vampire : Effects - You can only regenerate your health by getting kills. Located near the middle of the "Burn em out" mission. Its near the back area of a bunker just before the second mortar position. Its a bit difficult to see as its hiding in the shadows.
4. Body Armor : Effects - Enemies die by headshot only. Located near the middle of the "Ring of Steel" mission. The card is located next to a dead soldier in the exterior section of the asylum. Right next to a wall connected to the asylum.
5. Painkiller : Effects - Shoot co-op teammates to revive them. Located close to the beginning-middle of the "Blowtorch & Corkscrew" mission. Its on the left well as you advance to the second bunker. Look for a soldier hanging upside down along the wall.
6. Flak Jacket : Effects - Enemies take less explosive damage. Located near the end of the "Relentless" mission. It doesnt matter which passage you take, as the death card is located after that. Its midway down the hall in a corridor that connects the paths.
7. Thunder : Effects - Headshots cause enemies to explode. Located in the beginning in "Semper Fi". Its in a shack right at the start.
8. Sticks & Stones : Effects - Your weapon arsenal consists of a knife and a bunch of rockets. Near the end of the "Their Land , Their Blood" mission. Its hidden inside the barn. Search the stalls next to a dead soldier and a couple of dead cows.
9. Paintball : Effects - Gunfire turns a little more colorful. Located in the beginning of the "Heart of the Reich" mission. Its located in a closed off subway entrance opposite of your start location.
10. Cold Dead Hands : Effects - Enemies take their weapons with them to the grave. Located in the beginning of the "Vendetta mission". Its located behind the bar, inside the first building Reznov takes you through.
11. Hard Headed : Effects - Enemies take less bullet damage. Located near the end of the mission in "Little Resistance". Its just outside the final building to the right of the entrance.
12. Berserker : Effects - Get 3 kills in 5 seconds to unleash Berserker. Located near the middle of the "Breaking Point" mission. After clearing all 4 mortar pits, look in the small shack located in the south of the area.
13. Victory : Effects - Limited HUD , Friendly Fire = on , Bleed Out time is cut in half. Located near the beginning of the "Downfall" mission. Between the staircase and the theater, your soldiers break through a door on your right. Inside, find the last Death Card.
Zombie Mode - Nazi Zombies ( for single player )
This is a bonus level you unlock after beating World at War on any difficulty. You can play this on single player or co-op. You basically have to deal with unending waves of zombies on the attack. A very cool mode to say the least.
3 special grenade
satchel charges 2x
M9A1 bazooka 2x
Bouncing Betty 2x (claymores)
primary grenades 2x
Fireworks (sonic boom)
Flack Jacket (reduces damage from explosives)
Gas Mask (protects you from tabin gas)
Camouflage (UAV Jammer)
Slight of hand
Shades (decreases effect of flares)
Toss back (resets fuse on a picked up grenade)
Second chance (last stand & ability to revive allies)
Reconnaissance (show artillery and tanks on map)
coaxial machine gun