• KnowYourPokemon - April 10, 2012 8:12 a.m.

Scumbag developer. Makes a shitty port and adds GFWL to their game. Blames piracy when game doesn't do well instead of owning up to your own mistakes. it's a real shame because the game wasn't that bad after all and I would have played a sequel, now I just feel like completely ignoring their next title. Hope more people will too and show them that this type of ignorance will get you nowhere.
  • db1331 - April 10, 2012 7:48 a.m.

1. Make a shitty Xbox game 2. Make an even shittier port of shitty Xbox game 3. Use GFWL, which is like giving your game cancer 4. Blame piracy when your game doesn't sell Seems legit. In the 20+ years I've been playing PC games, I have never pirated a single game. All of my gaming friends, real life and on Steam, do not pirate games. I passed on Bulletstorm when it went on sale for $5 the other week. I even laughed when I saw it, thinking of how shit it was. I wouldn't even play it if Steam gave it to me for free and had it downloaded and ready to play. I would uninstall it just for the extra HDD space. So blame your shit game, Capps. I can promise you that piracy wasn't what killed it.
  • shadow707 - April 10, 2012 7:45 p.m.

Judge a game for not even playing it? Idiot...thats like saying little big planets a kid game
  • martin-rodriguez - April 10, 2012 8:42 p.m.

Calling the guy an idiot just because he expressed his opinion on something not directed to you in any way. Good job I'm sure that made you feel like a real man huh. People online geez
  • db1331 - April 11, 2012 8:17 a.m.

I don't need to play it to know it's bad. Do you have to go see the new Nicholas Cage movie to know it sucks, or can you tell just by watching the trailer, and using your already accumulated knowledge of Nicholas Cage movies?
  • martin-rodriguez - April 10, 2012 8:37 p.m.

LMAO nice
  • ParagonT - April 10, 2012 6:50 a.m.

Give people a quality Item and provide a fair price for the game, they would do wonders.
  • FOZ - April 10, 2012 6:46 a.m.

The piracy blaming again. I'm sure that the game needed GFWL and wasn't all that much of a value were notable issues as well. And funny that the ending is completely terrible for no reason other than to make it obvious sequel bait, and now there won't be a sequel.
  • SonicX_89 - April 10, 2012 6:36 a.m.

That's a shame as I really enjoyed Bulletstorm. I was always hoping for an announcement for a sequel, but I guess that isn't going to happen.
  • Tronto13 - April 10, 2012 6:31 a.m.

This sucks as I loved Bulletstorn! I think the direction they took was brilliant and a sequel would have been even better as they could take the new direction even further and iron out some of the not so good stuff in the first. To be honest though the game I want out of Epic most is a new Jazz Jackrabbit!!
  • alecbeals - April 10, 2012 6:29 a.m.

I would have gladly payed for it if it hadn't been such a awful, laggy, un post-processed, low quality, sluggish and low resolution port. They wen't on the cheap to get it to PC and were surprised/upset by that it got pirated a lot? Is saddening to hear this though, would have like to see the main character and the spec ops woman in another game :[