Topics

360 deals top 10

• DASHONFIRE - October 4, 2012 3:13 p.m.

I like how there are only two exclusives.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - October 4, 2012 2:37 p.m.

Gears of War 3 > Gears of War 2.
  • leonel19888 - October 5, 2012 5:12 p.m.

i thinks your opinion is right if you only consider the multiplayer part, the dedicated server for gears 3 are amazing....the gears of war 2 story was pretty good thanks mostly to Dominic and Maria....hell that leaked a tear.
  • Satchurated - March 3, 2014 7:35 p.m.

Gears 3 was definitely the best for multiplayer. Team Deathmatch and retro lancers made the game fucking awesome for me. Servers too, until....... they dropped them from anyone that didn't pay for DLC. I haven't touched the game in months and the last time I tried, the game was laggy as shit. Now there's only the campaigns, and I'd even argue that the first Gears had the best story.
  • BladedFalcon - October 4, 2012 1:38 p.m.

I'm happy to see that I was able to play pretty much everything on this list before my 360 crapped out XD (Save Halo 3, and that's because I just don't care about Halo.)
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 4, 2012 1:31 p.m.

Seriously? Deadly Premonition is the only reason I still own my 360... how is it not on here at the top... it all just a bunch of multiplats...
  • christian-shaffer - April 25, 2012 6:30 p.m.

Have you guys ever done a top xbla game article? If you have, could someone direct me to it? I'm looking for some new games to buy, but I want to buy some xbla games for a little while instead of the $60 releases for a while. So far I have Braid, From Dust, Limbo, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Castle Crashers, Super Meat Boy and Shadow Complex on my list of games to get when I am able to afford them. I intend on purchasing the Walking Dead game when it releases this weekend as well. If you guys haven't done one, you definitely should to get some more awareness for great arcade games that are worth the cash. Just a thought. Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to other games I should look into, by all means inform me. I'll post something like this on a newer article when there is one that is relevant to this comment. Please don't insult me, I'm looking for suggestions not condescending comments.
  • SickJessi - April 9, 2012 7:20 p.m.

Wow...That's the best of this year? Game companies should feel ashamed. This list is weak - The only remotely big name game is Final Fantasy, and that's been dragging on for years and years now.
  • ShadowMantis - April 8, 2012 12:59 p.m.

^__^ nice list some on it I don't have so ill check them out
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - March 29, 2012 6:21 p.m.

My friend just showed me both endings for Final Fantasy XIII-2, and I've gotta say, they're both really fucking deppresing.
  • lazer59882 - March 25, 2012 5:44 p.m.

i heartily lol when i read these comments from, presumably, ps3 fanboys talking some nonsense about this list not being of exclusives. where the fuck exactly does it say "best xbox 360 exclusives"??? right, it doesnt. it's simply the best of the games to come out in 2012 that you can play on your xbox. pretty fucking basic. can't imagine why so many people are having so much trouble grasping this.
  • kiing8kong6 - March 27, 2012 11:10 a.m.

There is something your not grasping from this...
  • lazer59882 - March 28, 2012 6:33 p.m.

your horrific grammar and syntax aside, no, i'm absolutely grasping everything there is to possibly grasp: GR writes an article about the best games of 2012 available for the xbox. a bunch of illiterate pricks apparently have come here expecting to see exclusives, though it doesn't mention exclusives anywhere in the article. i called them out for being illiterate. which part did YOU not grasp?
  • SumthingStupid - October 4, 2012 2:18 p.m.

No, I'm pretty sure you don't get it, you said( in your first post " it's simply the best of the games to come out in 2012 that you can play on your xbox." and again above "best games of 2012 available for the xbox." Halo 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3 and I'm not sure about the others but I don't believe that they came out in 2012 either, so are you sure you get it? Anyways, I would like to have a list of xbox exclusives more, like why to get one, or at least explain why these are better on xbox.
  • lazer59882 - October 4, 2012 11:05 p.m.

you're a fucking moron. first of all, this comment is 6 months old, so responding to it as if you even remotely understand the context in which it was made, makes you look like an idiot. second of all, let me explain to you what you clearly don't understand: this article was originally written as the best xbox games for 2012. as the year went on and most of those games started coming out, this article was combined into the rest of the article about the best xbox games in general. SO, asshole, when i made the above comment, it was on an article called Best Xbox 360 games of 2012, and later the comments and content from the 2012 article was combined with the rest of the years. now, since you so clearly got regulated on here, why don't you kindly shut the fuck up, and stop bothering me.
  • Bitchslapthehomeless - October 4, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Calling out people's grammar yet you do not capitalize your sentences is rather juvenile, and makes you look rather stupid. Stop trolling and attacking people, please.
  • lazer59882 - October 4, 2012 11 p.m.

responding to a comment posted 6 months ago as if it was made today, makes you look rather cocksuckerish. but really, how many times do i have to hear about letter capitalization? how stupid can you really be to not get the difference between having shitty grammar and not feeling like holding down the shift key all the time? fuck off asshole.
  • joe1991 - March 24, 2012 9:41 a.m.

Soooo, pretty much the ten most recent $60 retail games. meh.