• jtslugmaster08 - June 29, 2012 11:57 a.m.

What about system shock 2? Otherwise fantastic read and I also liked the mgs4 and fallout quotes together lol
  • ncurry2 - June 29, 2012 11:56 a.m.

Terrific. Although I always thought the mortal kombat guy was saying whoopsie, not toasty. I don't know if I'll ever be able to respond to MatroidPrimeRib again now due to the pure embarrassment.
  • RonnyLive19881 - June 29, 2012 11:56 a.m.

No Falcon Pawnch or It's a me MARIO(said by the rightful character...)?! What about Ghost Trick? Sissel:"If you ever want to see me again, all you have to do is die" There were some great quotes in Kid Icarus too Lol
  • CommanderBanana - June 29, 2012 11:55 a.m.

I think you missed the best Gears quote of all time: "ANYA, IT'S A GIANT WORM! THEY'RE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!"
  • RonnyLive19881 - June 29, 2012 12:05 p.m.

"GOT YO BACK LIKE A BUTT CRACK" Is better Lol
  • nikeiden - June 29, 2012 11:53 a.m.

FALCON PUNCH!
  • J-Fid - June 29, 2012 2:54 p.m.

Beat me to it...
  • Braken67 - June 29, 2012 11:40 a.m.

hey, listen!... War has changed..
  • ThatGamerDude - June 29, 2012 11:39 a.m.

My two favorite video game quotes: ""The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory. Out-gunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sand and rocks here stained with thousands of years of warfare... they will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 "Go home and be a family man!" - Street Fighter II Anyways that was an awesome article but I was quite surprised that you didn't add "Fatality." from Mortal Kombat.
  • scottmeister - June 29, 2012 11:25 a.m.

Um, Stalker? "Don't just stand there, come in!" and for my money, "all your base are belong to us" is probably the best known game quote in history. (at least in gaming circles)
  • Cyberninja - June 29, 2012 11:22 a.m.

I am surprised the I am going to rip your head off and sh*t down your neck didn't a mention. Also my body is ready
  • Marcunio88 - June 29, 2012 11:15 a.m.

“Hey hey hey it's time to make some carrrrazzzyy money are ya ready? Here we go!” should always be followed by "ya ya ya ya ya!"
  • GR HollanderCooper - June 29, 2012 11:36 a.m.

DAYAFTERDAYTHEYREUNLIKETHERESTTHEPOWERSTHATBEJUSTBREATHDOWNYOURNECK
  • Marcunio88 - June 29, 2012 12:39 p.m.

Offspring FTW!
  • LeoZeo - June 29, 2012 11:15 a.m.

"I don't have your stone and FUCK you anyway!" - Alone in the Dark. Clearly a brilliant line.
  • EAC73 - June 29, 2012 10:50 a.m.

"I didn't ask for this" from deus ex human revolution would of been a great addition.
  • Nettacki - June 29, 2012 12:22 p.m.

It's actually "I never asked for this." Please get it right.
  • lwright86 - June 29, 2012 10:50 a.m.

Great fun, especially enjoy the placing of "War has changed" and "War never changes" side by side. I personally always enjoyed "MAY THE RATS EAT YOUR EYES!" from Eternal Darkness. Just a picky side-note, though, wasn't the SEEEEEEEEEGA jingle only on Sonic games? I certainly don't remember it being on every Mega Drive (sorry, Genesis) game.
  • SentientSquidMachine - June 29, 2012 10:41 a.m.

Nothing from Lazlow's Chatterbox or Integrity 2.0? c'mon!
  • Sparky035 - June 29, 2012 10:40 a.m.

Metal Gear Solid 4 "War has changed" Fallout 3 "War, war never changes" Good one Gamesradar, placing them back to back