• JamesRadar - June 30, 2012 11:32 p.m.

this reminds me of the article tyler wilde wrote years ago. memories.
  • Odis - July 1, 2012 3:23 a.m.

I got two that I can't believe they didn't have. Firstly: "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." (Assassin's Creed) And secondly, the sentence you probably hated the most and your youth (and up to this day): "Smell ya later!" (Pokemon Red and Blue and others)
  • metalgatesolid - July 1, 2012 9:41 a.m.

Come get some - Duke Nukem Kept you waiting Huh? - Metal Gear Solid 4
  • ARCHANGEL309 - July 1, 2012 10:23 a.m.

Luck? Luck is for a Salarian male trying to please his mate-Dagg, Mass Effect 3 and I can't believe this wasn't included. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL- Harbinger, Mass Effect 2
  • cowbells12 - July 1, 2012 12:02 p.m.

Mother 3 - Pigmask: "We have set a new security system on the main generator to prevent any intruders from destroying it. In RPG-esque terms, its another mid-boss." There's so many Mother 3 quotes to use, but I think this takes the cake. XD
  • mattzzz25 - July 1, 2012 12:12 p.m.

Dude why not the storm cloak from the intro to Skyrim? "My ancestors are smiling down on me imperials. Can you say the same?" GEEEEEEEZ! way to intense.
  • harrytard - July 1, 2012 3:58 p.m.

what about some other funny sam and max quotes?
  • Larinah - July 1, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Where exactly is the love for Cave Story? "Huzzah!/Oh Yeah!" -Balrog
  • redeyeless - July 1, 2012 7:11 p.m.

"I done handcuffed lightning!" Jacky Bryant Virtua Fighter
  • bamit11 - July 2, 2012 10:08 a.m.

I have a serious question. Has every gaming journalist on earth forgotten that Fallout 1 and 2 exists? Because War never changes was originally in Fallout 1.
  • NeutralFan - July 2, 2012 10:59 a.m.

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!" - Colonel Campbell, Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Shinard - July 2, 2012 noon

"War has changed." "War never changes". Best juxtaposition of quotes EVER! Also, you could probably have done with a couple more TF2 quotes. Even not counting the Meet the Team videos, there's still "MEDIC!" "I'm going to gut you like a Cornish game hen" "Ready to charge!" and,of course "Mmmph - MMPH!"
  • Satchurated - July 2, 2012 2:39 p.m.

How about "Berzerker!!" and "Fear the Saw!!" from Gears?
  • jedisamurai - July 2, 2012 4:37 p.m.

1. "If there's anyone I shouldn't trust it's you." - The Outcast "Now you're learning." - Kreia -Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords 2."The Cake is a Lie." -Portal 3. "You'll never defeat Andross!!!" -Star Fox 64 4."Perhaps a careful review of options...is in order." -Alpha Centauri 5."We hurled ourselves into the void of space with no fear." -Descent Freespace:The Great War 6. "You played 2 hours to die like this?" -Age of Empires 2:The Age of Kings
  • Stratogabo - November 13, 2012 11:30 a.m.

Oh man, I can hear the "you'll never defeat Andross!" in my head, good times.
  • Vader999 - July 2, 2012 9:53 p.m.

How about SWTOR? Player: I feel your anger master...... Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT CAN FEEL MY ANGER! Or like this: Player: Is there some problem here? Baras: WHO WOULD ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!? CLEARLY, THERE'S A PROBLEM HERE!!!!! Or like this: Baras: (Screams like a lunatic) Player: nice lungs you've got there...... Baras: MIND YOUR TONGUE, OR I WILL CUT IT OUT!!!!!!
  • ThundaGawd - July 3, 2012 1:38 a.m.

There shoulda been some Serious Sam quotes "Whaddaya waiting for... a one-liner?" *gets swarmed with enemies*
  • gameboy23 - July 3, 2012 6:06 a.m.

I cannot believe "I should Go" from all mass effect games was not in here
  • Cat_Mundy - July 3, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Nothing from Grim Fandango!? Surely everyone writing the article just forgot, right? There's no way they would have intentionally missed one of the most quotable games of all time! "Love? Love is for the living, Sal." "My scythe. I like to keep it next to where my heart used to be" etc...
  • Darkhawk - July 3, 2012 12:28 p.m.

Holy fuck don't make me click 100 times to read all the quotes.