• hiperviper - July 5, 2012 7:21 a.m.

"Get out of here stalker!" (S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows of Chernobyl)
  • Rusty_Shackelford - July 5, 2012 6:36 a.m.

Ha-ha, this was great! I greatly enjoyed the quote from sergeant Cortez. Included in that should've been the few words the ginger bread man says when you select him for an arcade match.
  • Crimmy - July 3, 2012 9:08 p.m.

I'm sorry but one of the best quotes has to be "Hold on a second, Assassin is a chick? How did I miss that?"
  • Dadyo238 - July 3, 2012 4:10 p.m.

I loved how the MGS4 quote (War has changed) and the Fallout quote(War, War never changes) were put back to back. Made me laugh.
  • EdDeRs1 - July 3, 2012 3:58 p.m.

nice to see you got the real owner of the Duke Nukem Quote right, and dont forget all the rest (Boomstick, hail to the king baby, groove etc) were stolen from Bruce Campbell in the Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, i belive Bruce put it like this "yeah thats a great way to pay tribute (useing his one-liners), a better way would be to give me some money"
  • Darkhawk - July 3, 2012 12:28 p.m.

Holy fuck don't make me click 100 times to read all the quotes.
  • Cat_Mundy - July 3, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Nothing from Grim Fandango!? Surely everyone writing the article just forgot, right? There's no way they would have intentionally missed one of the most quotable games of all time! "Love? Love is for the living, Sal." "My scythe. I like to keep it next to where my heart used to be" etc...
  • gameboy23 - July 3, 2012 6:06 a.m.

I cannot believe "I should Go" from all mass effect games was not in here
  • ThundaGawd - July 3, 2012 1:38 a.m.

There shoulda been some Serious Sam quotes "Whaddaya waiting for... a one-liner?" *gets swarmed with enemies*
  • Vader999 - July 2, 2012 9:53 p.m.

How about SWTOR? Player: I feel your anger master...... Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT CAN FEEL MY ANGER! Or like this: Player: Is there some problem here? Baras: WHO WOULD ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!? CLEARLY, THERE'S A PROBLEM HERE!!!!! Or like this: Baras: (Screams like a lunatic) Player: nice lungs you've got there...... Baras: MIND YOUR TONGUE, OR I WILL CUT IT OUT!!!!!!
  • jedisamurai - July 2, 2012 4:37 p.m.

1. "If there's anyone I shouldn't trust it's you." - The Outcast "Now you're learning." - Kreia -Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords 2."The Cake is a Lie." -Portal 3. "You'll never defeat Andross!!!" -Star Fox 64 4."Perhaps a careful review of options...is in order." -Alpha Centauri 5."We hurled ourselves into the void of space with no fear." -Descent Freespace:The Great War 6. "You played 2 hours to die like this?" -Age of Empires 2:The Age of Kings
  • Stratogabo - November 13, 2012 11:30 a.m.

Oh man, I can hear the "you'll never defeat Andross!" in my head, good times.
  • Satchurated - July 2, 2012 2:39 p.m.

How about "Berzerker!!" and "Fear the Saw!!" from Gears?
  • Shinard - July 2, 2012 noon

"War has changed." "War never changes". Best juxtaposition of quotes EVER! Also, you could probably have done with a couple more TF2 quotes. Even not counting the Meet the Team videos, there's still "MEDIC!" "I'm going to gut you like a Cornish game hen" "Ready to charge!" and,of course "Mmmph - MMPH!"
  • NeutralFan - July 2, 2012 10:59 a.m.

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!" - Colonel Campbell, Metal Gear Solid 2
  • bamit11 - July 2, 2012 10:08 a.m.

I have a serious question. Has every gaming journalist on earth forgotten that Fallout 1 and 2 exists? Because War never changes was originally in Fallout 1.
  • redeyeless - July 1, 2012 7:11 p.m.

"I done handcuffed lightning!" Jacky Bryant Virtua Fighter
  • Larinah - July 1, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Where exactly is the love for Cave Story? "Huzzah!/Oh Yeah!" -Balrog
  • harrytard - July 1, 2012 3:58 p.m.

what about some other funny sam and max quotes?
  • mattzzz25 - July 1, 2012 12:12 p.m.

Dude why not the storm cloak from the intro to Skyrim? "My ancestors are smiling down on me imperials. Can you say the same?" GEEEEEEEZ! way to intense.