• metroinuendo - December 28, 2009 8:23 p.m.

You sure thats them all? I have been through all of these like 4 times and can only find 99 feathers :(
  • AJSTGO - December 27, 2009 8:54 a.m.

Has anyone else encountered missing feather? I'm at 99/100, feathers 45/46 in Venice. I've went through this multiple times and I appear to be missing one in the Castello distretto.
  • LieutenantCipher - December 26, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Okay, as I've said before, just go to the DNA part of the pause menu and go through the different segments until you get to the one for feathers, then you can see all the feathers you've gotten in each city, and even narrow it down to the districts where you'll get to see how many feathers you're missing from each area, that should help weed out most of these comments.
  • alzahrani - December 26, 2009 10:51 p.m.

thanks for your help
  • fuzzynutz - December 24, 2009 12:59 a.m.

Ugh I went through all this and I cant find my last feather but by now I couldnt care less and im done wit this game haha
  • johngericc - December 23, 2009 2:15 a.m.

Ehmm never mind my last comment i figured it out.
  • johngericc - December 23, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Is there any way of finding out what region the feathers you have not collected are in. I have got 99 with your guides and do not have a clue where the other one is.
  • IMP - December 18, 2009 5:06 p.m.

Upgrade the well by talking to your architect, then jump down it. Those were the last two I found as well, took me forever. Good luck Icemann.
  • Icemann - December 17, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Ok i need a lil help here. All i need is two treasure chests to find. They are in the Villa supposedly in the house, I guess by The Room where Claudis is in, the Architectural room, but i cant find them what so ever! Ive looked inside and out with no success. Has anyone found them or know where i can find them? Thanks guys!!!
  • hulkingmanatee - December 13, 2009 6:04 p.m.

The sad thing is, I HAVE 3 LEFT!!!! I now must go through all of the areas where I thought I had the feather, because I couldn't find it... Venice first... :(
  • thadayazides - December 12, 2009 10:03 p.m.

hi all, can anyone answer this simple question: if there are two treasure chests right next to each other, will there also be two symbols on the map??? thanks in advance...
  • username101 - December 12, 2009 8:55 p.m.

is there any way to check what cities i have not collected all the feathers in?
  • NormalNorman - December 12, 2009 4:20 p.m.

Hi superjw701, your right, i only started this game a couple of days ago, and not right into it yet. i just wondered cos i couldn't find any reference to them or the theives. thanks man.
  • superjw701 - December 12, 2009 3:40 p.m.

NormalNorman, obviously you havent played that much. Eventually when you go up to them you will press "Y". They are all there to help you out, but if you are just messing around you can kill them.
  • NormalNorman - December 12, 2009 2:46 p.m.

great guide,can anyone tell me how to interact with the coutesans, and the theives are they to be interacted with,killed what and how.
  • Tomsta666 - December 10, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Another fine collect-em-up guide from tha 'radar!! Props fellas, this was a godsend ;)
  • IMP - December 9, 2009 2:09 a.m.

Aww crap, I didn't kick a guard when I was on the flying machine, does this mean I'm hooped for that trophy?
  • IMP - December 8, 2009 11:18 p.m.

Ok so shortly after I unlocked and put on Altair's armour I was suddenly wearing a Black Cape with golden embroidery although I don't think it ever appeared in my inventory. As soon as I got the Venetian Cape it disappeared. I figured it'd show up later but I have everything there is to get and still no cape. So I went on the hunt and looked everywhere online I could for authorities on where I could find this wonderous cape. I heard tell of a Secret 5th cape, but nothing more then just that. Of all the "Authorities" I've come across you seem the most knowledgable and thorough. Please, I know I'm not crazy, I did see this cape. It is not the Auditore, Venetian, Medici or Plain cape. Help!
  • CarlsJunior - December 6, 2009 2:30 a.m.

Well that sucks. I used the maps for each city, and I got 99/100 feathers. I have to find the last feather in Venice. :(
  • LieutenantCipher - December 5, 2009 11:05 p.m.

Supposedly there is, in fact, an easier way to pick up some missing feathers without having to check everyplace on the game all over again - I have yet to try it out [94 of 100, ugh], but it might help some: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/24/ubisoft-assassins-creed-ii-sold-1-6-million-in-first-week?icid=sphere_blogsmith_inpage_joystiq - it's in the comments "Rask @ Nov 24th 2009 10:56AM There's still some collection for cheevos/trophies. 100 feathers spread out throughout the whole game. A lot less painful than the flags with a good guide. The DNA sequence secondary objectives will also show you exactly how many feathers you've collected in which sections of the city down to the quarters so it's a lot more granular and your search area if you're missing only one is greatly reduced."