• Baconator96 - November 25, 2009 5:17 a.m.

Huzzah! Thank you Sir Reparaz, you saved my life!
  • nadrewod999 - November 27, 2009 4:07 a.m.

Hey GR, thanks to you, I now have most of the collectible achievements in AC2 (just have to put some more time into finding all 100 feathers, then travel between cities with the special cape), but I was just wondering if you could help me and a lot of other gamers out there by giving us a guide on the special move achievement (Doctor, Street Cleaner, Sweeper, etc.). I have all but the one where you throw sand and the one where you hit lots of people with a long weapon, but I know that some people might not have gotten any of them. If I can just get those two achievements after I get all the feathers, then I will finally have all 1000 achievement points from this game. P.S. For all of you people who think that I am an achievement whore who must have every single achievement in every single game I get, just look at my 360 profile. I have not even gotten all the points on any ARCADE games, let alone an awesome full game like this.
  • nadrewod999 - November 28, 2009 1:16 a.m.

Never mind, just found out that "sweep" and "throw sand" require you to visit the trainer in the villa.
  • MadMarcus - November 30, 2009 4:58 p.m.

thanks for the help so far...but how do you get the treasure in Monteriggioni under the mansion??? can't seem to find that one...yet.
  • bullard - December 1, 2009 3:25 p.m.

im so pissed right now got 97/100 feathers and carnt rememebr where last 3 are muh
  • ImanSain - December 2, 2009 5:38 p.m.

Grazie Messer Reparez, thanks to you I have earned 1000 Achievement Points. Now I can send this game back to Gamefly and get another one. Good Day.
  • ImanSain - December 2, 2009 5:45 p.m.

It says HTML tags are not allowed, if anyone needs help unlocking achievements, PM me and I will send you a link with detailed instructions on how to achieve them.
  • bullard - December 2, 2009 7:42 p.m.

yes i looked on dna need 2 from venice and 1 from florence does this mean i have to go over everything to find them or is there an easier way?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 2, 2009 10:40 p.m.

@MadMarcus: I already answered that on the first page of the comments, but it should be in the mines (accessible from the north side of Monteriggioni's outer walls) after you renovate them. @bullard: The only thing I can suggest is that you look over the screenshots, and if you see any locations that look unfamiliar, go and investigate them.
  • LieutenantCipher - December 5, 2009 11:05 p.m.

Supposedly there is, in fact, an easier way to pick up some missing feathers without having to check everyplace on the game all over again - I have yet to try it out [94 of 100, ugh], but it might help some: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/24/ubisoft-assassins-creed-ii-sold-1-6-million-in-first-week?icid=sphere_blogsmith_inpage_joystiq - it's in the comments "Rask @ Nov 24th 2009 10:56AM There's still some collection for cheevos/trophies. 100 feathers spread out throughout the whole game. A lot less painful than the flags with a good guide. The DNA sequence secondary objectives will also show you exactly how many feathers you've collected in which sections of the city down to the quarters so it's a lot more granular and your search area if you're missing only one is greatly reduced."
  • CarlsJunior - December 6, 2009 2:30 a.m.

Well that sucks. I used the maps for each city, and I got 99/100 feathers. I have to find the last feather in Venice. :(
  • IMP - December 8, 2009 11:18 p.m.

Ok so shortly after I unlocked and put on Altair's armour I was suddenly wearing a Black Cape with golden embroidery although I don't think it ever appeared in my inventory. As soon as I got the Venetian Cape it disappeared. I figured it'd show up later but I have everything there is to get and still no cape. So I went on the hunt and looked everywhere online I could for authorities on where I could find this wonderous cape. I heard tell of a Secret 5th cape, but nothing more then just that. Of all the "Authorities" I've come across you seem the most knowledgable and thorough. Please, I know I'm not crazy, I did see this cape. It is not the Auditore, Venetian, Medici or Plain cape. Help!
  • IMP - December 9, 2009 2:09 a.m.

Aww crap, I didn't kick a guard when I was on the flying machine, does this mean I'm hooped for that trophy?
  • Tomsta666 - December 10, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Another fine collect-em-up guide from tha 'radar!! Props fellas, this was a godsend ;)
  • NormalNorman - December 12, 2009 2:46 p.m.

great guide,can anyone tell me how to interact with the coutesans, and the theives are they to be interacted with,killed what and how.
  • superjw701 - December 12, 2009 3:40 p.m.

NormalNorman, obviously you havent played that much. Eventually when you go up to them you will press "Y". They are all there to help you out, but if you are just messing around you can kill them.
  • NormalNorman - December 12, 2009 4:20 p.m.

Hi superjw701, your right, i only started this game a couple of days ago, and not right into it yet. i just wondered cos i couldn't find any reference to them or the theives. thanks man.
  • username101 - December 12, 2009 8:55 p.m.

is there any way to check what cities i have not collected all the feathers in?
  • thadayazides - December 12, 2009 10:03 p.m.

hi all, can anyone answer this simple question: if there are two treasure chests right next to each other, will there also be two symbols on the map??? thanks in advance...
  • hulkingmanatee - December 13, 2009 6:04 p.m.

The sad thing is, I HAVE 3 LEFT!!!! I now must go through all of the areas where I thought I had the feather, because I couldn't find it... Venice first... :(