The already massive WWE 2K17 roster (opens in new tab) has bulked up even further with the announcement of 20 more superstars as DLC, and a load of new outfits for those already confirmed.
Eddie Guerrero, Sycho Sid, The Fabulous Freebirds, and Papa Shango (yes!) are among the 'rasslers being added to the game in this way, along with a handful of current roster members such as Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Mojo Rawley.
Here's the breakdown of each pack, and what they add. Those marked with a * have already been confirmed for the on-disc roster, but get new outfits via DLC.
- Future Stars Pack ($8.99): Austin Aries, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Mojo Rawley, Tye Dillinger.
- Legends Pack ($8.99): Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine, Sycho Sid, Tatanka.
- Hall Of Fame showcase ($9.99): Albert, Big Boss Man*, Big Show*, Bret Hart*, Diamond Dallas Page*, Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Buddy Roberts, Jimmy Garvin), The Godfather, Ivory, Jacqueline, Kevin and Kerry von Erich, Papa Shango, Ric Flair*, and Sting*.
Also available for download is this other bunch of cool stuff:
- The Accelerator: No, not a new wrestler with pedals where his feet should be, but the ability to unlock all on-disc content from the outset, and change wrestler attributes and title rankings. ($4.99)
- MyPlayer Kick Start: Attributes boosts and access to the complete clothing catalogue for your created superstar in MyCareer mode. ($9.99)
- New Moves Pack: A stack of new slams, holds and suplexes and the like, such as Charlotte's swingout neckbreaker and Samoa Joe's face wash combo.
It'll also be possible to purchase a season pass containing all the above DLC characters, plus the New Moves Pack and Accelerator, for $29.99.
We'll share UK and European prices as soon as we have them.
Rawley, Guerrero, Anderson and Gallows all featured in our 15 wrestlers we need as DLC feature (opens in new tab). Woo woo woo, etc.
WWE 2K17 is released for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 11.
Found something newsworthy? Tell us! (opens in new tab)