The Walking Dead: 400 Days will roll out over the next two weeks, and PlayStation gamers can get started on the interlude episode tomorrow. IGN revealed the official cross-platform schedule for the $5 Season One DLC today:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
400 Days takes place across the first year-and-change of the zombie outbreak, telling five interweaving survivor stories. Decisions made in Season One will influence 400 Days, and decisions made in 400 Days will influence Season Two when it releases in the fall... if you hold on to your save file, that is.