[Checks calendar] And it's definitely not April? Oookay then. This is a thing that's appeared on the Microsoft AU news blog and it's good news if you wanted to dress up as a soft Xbox One with lots of pockets.
Described as "the perfect loungewear attire for true entertainment fans" it's allegedly been designed "in collaboration with some of the country’s biggest film, TV, gaming and sports fans". The result of that intensive consultation process is basically a big fluffy jumpsuit with lots of storage.
Here's a breakdown of the features (pockets):
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes.
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone.
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons.
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments.
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions.
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
And here's a few shots of it:
However, don't get too excited just yet. Despite all the talk of launching 'its new design', and hyperbole about changing gamers' lives, there no actual link to buy the thing, or anything visible on the site's store. So it could just be a big comfy joke. Maybe.
Seen something newsworthy? Tell us!