As you play through the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tranzit Zombies mode, you'll need to keep an eye out for special parts and workbenches to craft unique items. You'll need to ride across town on the Black Ops 2 Zombies bus to reach all the locations and parts along the route. Once you've retrieved the three necessary parts for an item, take them to a workbench to craft them, but be aware that you can only carry one special item at a time.
Tranzit also features plenty more secrets for you to find. Upgrades to the bus will make it better for dealing with zombies with a front-mounted cowcatcher and more. There are also some hidden areas that can be accessed by hopping off the bus mid-transit, that contain extra pieces. Everything you need to know about the Black Ops 2 Tranzit Zombies mode.
- ZOMBIE GUIDES
- REVOLUTION DLC: DIE RISE GUIDE & WALKTHROUGH
- UPRISING DLC: MOB OF THE DEAD GUIDE & WALKTHROUGH
- VENGEANCE DLC: BURIED GUIDE & WALKTHROUGH
Table of Contents
- Part Locations: Bus Station
- Part Locations: Diner
- Part Locations: Farm
- Part Locations: Hidden Power Station
- Part Locations: Power Station
- Part Locations: Town
- Hidden Locations / Builds
- The Bus
Be sure to check out our other guides: