We Recommend

• tina-smith - March 10, 2014 6:31 a.m.

My favorite is Big Smoke. My other passion is words. I use favoritewords.com for my list. It's a wonderful site, lacks some features but it's still in beta. I'm sure you'll love using it.
  • Crashdanny - December 4, 2013 11:07 a.m.

niko and trevor is the best in my opinion
  • BL4CKSH0TeR - November 7, 2013 10:41 p.m.

My best character is Franklin Clinton,,though,, the best psycho is Trevor !!!
  • stemik - October 10, 2013 3:34 p.m.

Also i never seen lazlo face how is that what he looks like i never seen him is any game and yes he is another on i like and the funny radios talk shows make me laugh in gta for i like the radio station with eagle WKTT .
  • stemik - October 10, 2013 3:31 p.m.

My Favorite are Tommy versettie, ken Rosenberg haha he was funny vice city, Claude 3, Niko, Roman Belic, Little Jacob, bruice 4, Johnny TLAD. I have yet to play 5 and ballad of gay tony so i have to see right now those are the guys i like. I like the random guy who is sick obsessed over his wife cheating you meet on the gta 4 streets named Jeff he was funny even though i felt sorry for the man. Phil Bell was funny too. Rock star needs to work on the lighting because when i set my brightness, contrast and saturation, many time at certain times of the day in game i mean the cars would be either to bright or to dark same with anything else it was just i little uneven and off. I enjoyed the game over all. I hope rock star fixes the bikes they slide to much, hey i dont care about realism i care if i have a fun time and am able to control my vehicles and yes they need to start putting new weapons on the i am sick of the same ideas passing from game to game i am getting bored with it where i dont play for 2 months just so i can enjoy it again. PS sony better make i comfortable controller forget looks because for some reason PS3 controllers make my wrist feel uncomfortable like in a non serious carpel tunnel sort of way, even though i know i do not have carpel tunnel and i hope i never get that. God help me.
  • elkesonjr - September 29, 2013 1:48 p.m.

Phil Cassidy or Toni Cipriani
  • sephex - September 14, 2013 5:42 a.m.

Ryder.
  • artcellrox - September 14, 2013 3:48 a.m.

No love for Ken Rosenberg? ._.
  • occasionalgoldfish - September 13, 2013 2:55 p.m.

Niko and Packie are two of my favourite characters because they realise just how bad their situation is nearly all of the time.
  • Rub3z - September 13, 2013 11:20 a.m.

Charlie Barratt. I miss him and once again, totally agree with him. Luis Lopez is one hell of a GTA protagonist. Also, Yusuf is crazy and I love him. Because covering everything in gold plating is truly necessary to uphold one's extravagant and dignified lifestyle.
  • BubDot - September 13, 2013 11:10 a.m.

My favorite might be Big Smoke. Out of all of the games he was the one antagonist I genuinely felt bad about killing. Oh and Officer Tenpenny, because he was Sam "Muthaf@%#in" Jackson.
  • pl4y4h - September 13, 2013 7:28 a.m.

You know it's all about OG Loc
  • Frieza - September 13, 2013 5:43 a.m.

You guys actually liked Stark from Vice City? That guy always annoyed the shit out of me. The girl from K Chat was much more entertaining to listen to. And Brucie is a boss. Love that guy.
  • db1331 - September 13, 2013 5:30 a.m.

OG Loc for me. He would always crack me up. "I don't care what you heard, I ain't nobody's ass-technician!"
  • Baz - September 13, 2013 5:27 a.m.

i always liked Woozie, yeah he was blind but that didn't stop him being a successful triad leader. and some of the comedy from scenarios where his men altered the games he an cj were playing made me chuckle.
  • archnite - September 12, 2013 8:59 p.m.

I always thought Ymir was an ungrateful little shit spending all of his father's money to try and prove he deserved money for nothing (and probably chicks for free.) Even if he was the game's best excuse to go a little silly. I'd say my favorite is smoked out hippie, The Truth. He has Jacob's mellow vibe (but you could understand him sans subs) and he gave you a fucking get pack.
  • RODTheMaster - September 12, 2013 8:55 p.m.

I always loved Maurice Chavez, host of Vice City's VCPR. I say his name in his Puerto Rican accent whenever I see the word "Chavez" written anywhere.
  • solidscott - September 13, 2013 12:46 a.m.

One of my favourite radio shows in GTA, Maurice is pretty awesome and i do the same thing with the name.
  • BladedFalcon - September 12, 2013 6:12 p.m.

...What's with UK editors and their love of Phil Collins? Seriously, it was weird enough that previous UK head Matt Cundy had picked him, (Then again, Cundy was always... weird.) But Andy as well? That's one hell of a coincidence.