Topics

Best of GR

• BladedFalcon - May 12, 2012 8:59 a.m.

You know you've written a great article when even the biggest cynics and assholes of the site are liking it unanimously. XD
  • shawksta - May 12, 2012 11:19 a.m.

Its more disturbing you thought of what they would taste like than the actual fact XD
  • Spacegrass - May 12, 2012 12:17 p.m.

I'm not about to click through all 154 of these slides. Who thought the slideshow format was a good idea?
  • secher_nbiw - May 12, 2012 3:14 p.m.

I'm with you. These slideshows are ridiculous.
  • asspills - May 12, 2012 4:43 p.m.

Haha!! Great stuff Holl-meister!! One of you're articles is now in my top favourites of all time. On level with some of The Old Guards better stuff!!! (Wilde, Raparez, Antista, Elston, Barratt etc etc.)
  • KnowYourPokemon - May 12, 2012 9:16 p.m.

I guess I'm going to be "that guy" when I say this but whatever :P Wasn't there an episode of pokemon way back when, when they all try to eat a magikarp and say that they're essentially just extremely tough meat and bones?
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 12, 2012 9:32 p.m.

• KnowYourPokemon - May 13, 2012 5:08 p.m.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP016 "The two groups have no choice but to stay on the platform for the night. They wake up the next day and all are starving. Everyone looks at Magikarp and daydream of eating the helpless Pokémon. Meowth makes the first move and bites it, but Meowth breaks its teeth since Magikarp is just scales and bones. The fact that Magikarp isn't even good for food angers James enough that he kicks the fish Pokémon off the platform, not wanting to be its master." Surprise surprise, the show contradicts itself :P
  • KnowYourPokemon - May 13, 2012 5:11 p.m.

Well, not really contradicting itself, the image you linked was just of them daydreaming about eating magikarp like it says in the quote... :P
  • DrFred79 - May 13, 2012 6:22 a.m.

I actually LOLed a lot at Blastoise ! Great job ! =D
  • Darkhawk - May 13, 2012 8:20 a.m.

Wow, great article view, GR! (//SARCASM) I've always wanted to click 153 times in order to read individual 2-word entries. Jesus christ, guys: fix this ****.
  • KidJustKid - May 13, 2012 10:57 a.m.

http://www.prguitarman.com/comics/ibaplPq5E2AYTs.gif That is all. captcha: Vehicles Marrill <= lol ^_^
  • talleyXIV - May 13, 2012 12:18 p.m.

I can't read this article. 153 clicks to read "Tastes salty" or some other non-descriptive comment almost every time.
  • lewis-barclay - May 13, 2012 2:12 p.m.

Leave it to the douche bags to whine about how they're not going to read or click through it but STILL WASTE TIME WHINING ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!!! If I don't like an article or it doesn't appeal to me then I DON'T READ OR COMMENT ON IT............DUH!!!!
  • ChangingtheSpectrum - May 13, 2012 2:59 p.m.

If what you say is true, then Porygon would easily, by FAR taste the worst out of all of them. After you've braved 4chan, you realize just how disgusting the internet is.
  • brian-jones-jr - May 13, 2012 4:42 p.m.

"Ponyta (#77) Beefy, but with a distinct friendshippy magic taste." I c wut u did thar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYdJT_KY5_s
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - May 13, 2012 4:54 p.m.

Two gyros
  • Blueflam3s - May 13, 2012 11:51 p.m.

Ditto #132: Chicken Chicken? Really? I'd think some kind of gummy or other candy but chicken? Come on now...
  • metalgatesolid - May 14, 2012 1:06 a.m.

Chicken tastes of everything. Ditto can transform into everything.
  • melloe - May 15, 2012 7:28 p.m.

Should Doduo be white meat, what with it being a bird and all?