• FreekinIdiot - December 7, 2009 11:51 a.m.

Bewbs....
  • FreekinIdiot - December 7, 2009 11:50 a.m.

What with the what now? Sorry I momentarily zoned out, in fact how did I even get here?
  • Cwf2008 - December 7, 2009 6:04 a.m.

Whats funny is that on 1up.com you can see the actual effects with the nude code in place...no bars or anything.
  • FanofSaiyan - December 7, 2009 4 a.m.

The people that get addicted to these cheats are the people that either don't have internet or are just too lazy to go on the internet.
  • tacehtselrahc - December 6, 2009 12:56 a.m.

It looks to me as if they're trying to sell a woeful game using cheap titillation. It would be better if they included a minigame where you get to play as a gestapo agent and get to torture the unlikeable tosser of a main character to death.
  • CPU64 - December 5, 2009 3:45 a.m.

So during production, they didn't have enough resources to have someone animate the mouth to the song audio, because everyone was working on jiggle physics? Come on, isn't there a company who wants to hire an artist just begging to make games better? I'm available. Please, you're killing me here. I see people neglecting real significant details, in order to make sure boobs are the main "seller" aspect of a game. Where's my 3d animation degree, I must burn it!
  • eee - December 4, 2009 6:13 p.m.

I see boobies
  • Gahmah - December 4, 2009 4:53 p.m.

classy?
  • bloodyshadow - December 4, 2009 12:49 p.m.

What a useless code. Just leave it in or not. I mean, I could see if it was a special thing, but if it comes with every copy, what's the point?! Might I add that the two words I need to put in to comment are "Lubed" "Group." How appropriate.
  • joabbuac - December 4, 2009 7:19 a.m.

Legal reasons might not mean they cant show nudes on the site...just saboteur's because its a preorder code.
  • Spybreak8 - December 4, 2009 5:30 a.m.

*smacks forehead* You just know they're doing this to be stupid.
  • lovinmyps3 - December 4, 2009 4:19 a.m.

"Why don't her lips move?" LMAO
  • garnsr - December 4, 2009 3:55 a.m.

Yup, that was a completely pointless feature. Why do I need to enter my birthday if it's censored anyway?
  • tiredluke129 - December 4, 2009 3:31 a.m.

I like the song at the beginning- Koop Island Blues. Too bad it didn't actually exist during WWII.
  • toastedmilk - December 4, 2009 3:14 a.m.

also, concerning the black bars, didn't gr just have a feature earlier this week with an embedded video featuring a live action topless woman? when i watched this video, i thought it was meant as a joke (ha ha, the uncensored version covers more than the censored one), but saying it's for legal reasons doesn't make any sense.
  • ZombieAmmy - December 4, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Staying classy as always I see, GamesRadar.
  • smallberry - December 4, 2009 3:02 a.m.

I love Koop.
  • toastedmilk - December 4, 2009 3 a.m.

@jack skellingtons skin, actually this is a smart way to discourage used games sales. developers and publishers don't get any money from used sales, so why shouldn't they give those who buy new a little extra? it's a rather trivial feature and doesn't make the game unsellable, but you know there will be quite a few people who will now be buying this new. though i doubt very many will admit the reason.
  • Cwf2008 - December 4, 2009 1:39 a.m.

Ya after seeing this i think id go WITHOUT the nude code. Seriously though legal reaasons? Yet you can put videos on here that actually show this stuff, REAL breasts?
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - December 4, 2009 12:53 a.m.

we have to add the black bars for legal reasons, in game there are no bars.