• bamb0o-stick - September 3, 2009 4:27 p.m.

Wait, there's THREE post-credit endings to this game? I only remember seeing the Bane ending. There's actually two more! This game just keeps on giving <3
  • OldschoolAL - September 3, 2009 9:48 a.m.

I'm assuming the book (ratcatcher article) might well be the pied piper of Hamlet. Just a guess. This game is amazing!!
  • WAY2DOPE - September 3, 2009 9:19 a.m.

I think these are awesome i love this game. now i kinda want to read the comics
  • batman5273 - September 3, 2009 4:07 a.m.

Charlie, what an absolutely well written article. As a Batman fan I agreed with everything you wrote and even learned a thing or two. Thank you once again for yet another great Batman: Arkham Asylum article.
  • txtIanC - September 3, 2009 3:11 a.m.

GR, The guys is not one-armed as in a paraplegic; he is one armed because he is in a straight-jacket.
  • gmcb2011 - September 3, 2009 2:48 a.m.

I thought that the "one-armed" guy was in a straitjacket, but one of his arms managed to break free. That's what it looked like to me...
  • mgkyo666 - September 3, 2009 2:13 a.m.

thanks for the answer charlie,ill try to beat the game and see if i get the other two endings lol reCAPTCHA:spitting champion
  • mgkyo666 - September 3, 2009 1:41 a.m.

oh i forgt to ask you charlie if its true that the character in the post-credits scene is randomized between croc, scarecrow, or bane because i beat the game THREE times and croc is the only one to show does anyone know about that?
  • GoldenMe - September 3, 2009 1:33 a.m.

Loved the game, love the article, and loving you Mr. Barratt! @cyberninja- stop posting. Unless your posting to prevent the "first" comments. Or unless you still want to be first because, as proven in the amazing article about First comments (Thank you GR!), you have a obsession for being first.
  • Samael - September 3, 2009 1:33 a.m.

@Dexus Probably because that movie raped my/Charlie's childhood. It's understandable.
  • mgkyo666 - September 3, 2009 1:10 a.m.

"So tell me Bats,what ARE you afraid of hmm? Failing to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the commissioner on time? ME IN A THONG!!?HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Joker,Batman:Arkham Asylum BEST LINE EVER finally was wondering who that one armed was
  • GrantG - September 3, 2009 12:54 a.m.

cool
  • bamb0o-stick - September 3, 2009 12:42 a.m.

Guys, if you haven't played the game yet, I seriously recommend you stop reading these spoiler-filled articles and play the game. You won't regret it. This game blew my mind as much as The Dark Knight did to me in the theater. Buy it, rent it, just PLAY IT! With great articles like these on GR the game should be a breeze and pure joy to play.
  • Major_Wuss - September 3, 2009 12:39 a.m.

This is a very interesting article. I never knew all the references since I was never a huge fan of the comics. Great read.
  • Dexsus - September 3, 2009 12:26 a.m.

Why didn't you use Arnie's picture for Mr.Freeze? :P