• Japanaman - March 4, 2012 11:36 a.m.

Oh, forget it! I came here expecting a simple text list and I have to waste time clicking on image after image? This type of thing is so annoying! I hate image browsers. Just paste a bunch of thumbnails on the page if you have to have images.
  • Y2Ken - March 4, 2012 10:30 a.m.

Looking forward to this. Excited.
  • CitizenWolfie - March 4, 2012 3:07 a.m.

For all the people mentioning the Vita exclusive characters - Capcom have confirmed that the 12 extra fighters will "eventually" make it to the consoles. In other words... ...DLC £££££$$$$$$$£££££££
  • CitizenWolfie - March 4, 2012 3:10 a.m.

Oh, and no love for R.Mika? On either version? This makes me a sad panda.
  • FauxFurry - March 4, 2012 2:55 p.m.

They will make it to the console versions sooner than they would like anyone to think, as in launch day. http://www.destructoid.com/crapload-of-dlc-found-on-street-fighter-x-tekken-disc-223138.phtml#comment
  • marioman50 - March 3, 2012 9:30 p.m.

I thought Elena was going to be in this game, ffffuck!
  • dhughes60 - March 3, 2012 12:38 p.m.

That artwork was simply beautiful.
  • 231231jimmy - March 3, 2012 12:14 p.m.

cool want this game
  • MightyWumbo - March 3, 2012 11:31 a.m.

NICE
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - March 3, 2012 5:57 a.m.

I understand the Sony exclusive chars but i wish the Namco and Capcom chars were on Xbox too
  • xBuTcHeRx - March 3, 2012 12:44 a.m.

Hworang! LAW! :D YOSHIMITSU! O HELL YEAH!
  • Vordhosbn - March 3, 2012 12:35 a.m.

If I get this it'll have to be for the 360 due to the bad experience I've got of SSFIV's online PS3 community, and I don't have or plan on getting a Vita. But the Vita exclusives like Jack, Lei, Cody, Blanka, Dudley - I'd be happier not knowing about them, it'll be hard to fully enjoy the "normal" version knowing that they are just waiting to put the best characters up as DLC, a cynical ploy to get more Vita sales I reckon. As far as I'm concerned, the only DLC should be a pay-to-unlock code for people who think unlocking new characters etc is boring. Bring back the days of slogging through arcade mode with every character to double the roster, instead of just paying 2400 points.
  • Abhikun - March 3, 2012 12:05 a.m.

Heihachi's art has Jin and Kazuya bound to a rollercoaster?
  • IceBlueKirby - March 2, 2012 10:09 p.m.

It's definitely got my favorites from both sides, but I'll still probably wait for the Vita version since it has extra characters, namely Cody, who is one of my favorite SSFIV characters, and Jack, who was the first "power" type character I was ever decent with in fighting games, relying on speedy characters up to that point.
  • Cyberninja - March 2, 2012 8:54 p.m.

looking at the character art i can tell Pandora makes the final boss copys of the characters you have
  • NightCrawler_358 - March 2, 2012 8:26 p.m.

This game does look really awesome, and i would love to buy it, but what with Mass Effect coming out and I still really want to get FFXIII-2... humph. Not to sound like a hater, but maybe I'll wait for an enhanced version :/
  • ZhugeLiang - March 2, 2012 7:51 p.m.

No Makoto :'(
  • Matt Hughes - March 2, 2012 8:19 p.m.

I share your sadness