It is time to once again delve into the land of Tamriel - both Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim Nintendo Switch has arrived! It’s taken awhile but the fifth entry in The Elder Scrolls series is finally here on current gen in all its glory. Much has changed in the land of Tamriel which means there is a lot to learn even for long time veterans of the series. Almost everything from the ground up has been tweaked or redesigned to create a more action-packed sword and sorcery experience. With shield in one hand and sword in the other it’s time to take on the hordes that stand between your hero and his destiny...
There is a lot of ground to cover here so let’s get right into it. As usual, this guide is put together for newbies of the game, and is meant to help them out with many of the various intricate systems in this title. While veterans of the older games might find some information to aid with the transition to the updated mechanics of this title, newer players will gain the most out of this.
There's also a set of links below leading to our other Skyrim Special Edition guides, to help you get the most out of this epic adventure.
Table of Contents:
Check out our other Skyrim Special Edition guides:
- How to install Skyrim Special Edition mods on PS4 and Xbox One
- Skyrim Daedric Quest guide
- Skyrim Word Wall location and Shout guide
- Skyrim Dragon hunting guide
- Skyrim Factions and Guilds guide
- Skyrim Followers guide
- Skyrim Alchemy guide
- Skyrim Enchanting guide
- How to get married in Skyrim
- Skyrim: Dawnguard walkthrough
- You’re not done with Skyrim until you’ve found these 10 hidden quests