• alex-layne - September 16, 2013 7:28 p.m.

I got prestilence without killing him i used war and lassoed him and pulled him away from the cliff then tamed him
  • demy-demon - September 11, 2013 1 p.m.

You can find pestilence at the center of tall free also
  • katelyn-spillman - August 6, 2013 12:57 p.m.

Also, War, can be found around the McFarlanes Ranch. I have found it there about 5 or 6 times.
  • reuben123 - May 28, 2013 12:33 p.m.

Can you get the deed 2 the unicorn?
  • Blackmombagoku - January 16, 2013 3:12 p.m.

I got death when i beat the DLC. He is just sitting there when dead morston comes out of the ground. You diont even have to break him. Make sure to have the other three before you finish the story though. To get level 5 on "four horsemen of the apocolyps" you need to get all four horses and then run down one of every type of zombie with death. Fucking hilarious when you do that cause their head pops.
  • grace-iredale - November 24, 2012 12:26 p.m.

I think it's hilarious that people keep accidentally killing Pestilence, I never killed Pestilence. xD I can't even remember where I GOT Pestilence. O.o
  • chase-hogan - May 30, 2012 9:07 p.m.

How do you keep War and Pestilance?
  • grace-iredale - November 24, 2012 12:18 p.m.

You finish the game and get the blood pacts (deeds) for all four horses.
  • XxZombiGurlxX - April 25, 2012 10:45 a.m.

Don't know if this was asked or not, might have, but I can't really find the last Sasquatch. I read that it was in the far north and that it's not along the path. That I has to stay in the north to see any more Sasquatches. There is this question mark marker far north but it's off the map and I can't get to it. How can I find him DX!?
  • kole-bornhoft - February 8, 2013 1:35 p.m.

Look near the top of the map for the green question mark
  • josh-campbell - April 3, 2012 3:53 p.m.

ok somebody tell that what happened 2 me was bad luck, ok i had War the fire horse looking 4 the Pestilence the wind horse, no i found it so going at full speed chasing Pestilence who was by a cliff, so i charged and i jumped off War and he ran towards the cliff and he went off in to the water and died, then i started 2 tame Pestilence and he bucked of the freaking cliff
  • gavin-butler - December 30, 2011 8:35 a.m.

I found WAR , i lassoed it and it pulled me down a cliff and i died before i could break it, i've checked gaptooth ridge atleast another 5 times, will it respawn there , somewhere else or at all?
  • talisman1999 - July 7, 2011 10:50 p.m.

om i actuly spent almost an hour tracking pestilince down and when i tried to lasso it the stupid thing fell of the cliff will it respawn since i didnt actlualy catch it caus i went back to were i found it 3 times and it hasent been there
  • Anapona - February 13, 2011 6:20 p.m.

My sister found Pestilence near the last sasquatch <3
  • joshjacobs14 - February 12, 2011 8:58 p.m.

I tamed some of the horses when i was alive and now i am a zombie and i have none of the deeds! Please someone tell me if i can find the horses when i am zombie Marston?
  • IXxExodusxXI - June 7, 2014 9:46 p.m.

Yes you can
  • Spybreak8 - January 9, 2011 4:26 a.m.

I found two horses and they're both dead. Stupid shotgun going through undead killing horse shots.
  • BIGEEZY187 - January 1, 2011 8:31 p.m.

all i have is war. and i found her in the first five minutes of playin the game.
  • briangodfather - December 29, 2010 9:38 p.m.

I got war west of armadillo and famine south of las hermanas
  • REDDEADREDEMPTION - December 29, 2010 7:29 p.m.

I accidentally shot Pestilence while cleaning out a town of zombies. But it did say that Pestilence was nearly impossible to kill. Then again I was using a gatling gun.