• Conman93 - July 21, 2010 11:48 p.m.

Haven't been this pissed since the Titchmarsh thing (Lol ms peesgood :D)
  • reverandglass - July 22, 2010 12:54 a.m.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact the Daily Star clearly have no idea what Photoshop is or the fact they think it's ok to trouble one of the victims of this tragedy for the sake of column inches. And for the record if any member/employee/represenitive of the Daily Star takes exception to any aspect of this article I just like to say they are tasteless, ignorant, halfwits who should be stacking shelves in Aldi and not wasting paper on this type of 'news'!
  • Clovin64 - July 22, 2010 12:55 a.m.

Bull. Shit. It had to be GTA, didnt it? The media thinks GTA is simply a game where you commit henious crimes, end of. And using GTA as an example is just lazy nowadays, A real lack of imagination. Why coudnt it be Final Fantasy: Rothberry? Or a Kingdom Hearts spin off? I don't mean to poke fun by the way, but The Sun really is a pathetic excuse of a newspaper. And yes, I also hate everyone.
  • VenomVip7 - July 22, 2010 1:05 a.m.

hahaha I love how if they even think to plan a book or film of a modern day killer they go nuts yet no one blinks an eye at the idea of doing a film based on Al Capone. Just saying it kinda strikes me as funny anyway. The Star needs to get their facts straight, get off their lazy asses, leave the victim's family alone, and you know maybe write something that has some sense?
  • PipGirl - July 22, 2010 1:20 a.m.

I'm going to jump on the "had to be GTA" bandwagon. NO other game has been constantly in the press for their "glorified" violance, drug use ect... To quote the Britany fan "JUST LEAVE (THEM) ALONE!!" This is just some sick joke, and i'm glad it's been taken down.
  • Vitoruss1 - July 22, 2010 3:39 a.m.

Wow, the Daily Star... "jackass douchebags" are the only words that come to mind.
  • Genericpenisjoketista - July 22, 2010 3:45 a.m.

Chris Brown is dead? ...too soon?
  • notthatgoodthanks - July 22, 2010 4:11 a.m.

Being part of the UK, I realise this country is tainted with stupid fucking idiots who are like mindless sheep, which is why a newspaper like the star is allowed to exist. We'd all be done a huge favour if someone did a grand theft auto style spree in the office of the star newspaper.
  • MassSaber - July 22, 2010 5:08 a.m.

Look lets face it The star rarely has anything could be remotely called news, most people by for the page 3 boobs and alien abduction stories after all
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 22, 2010 5:13 a.m.

@ Felixthecat Daily Star > Daily Mail But yea, it is a steaming pile of horse manure -_-
  • Limbo - July 22, 2010 7:55 a.m.

Wow, they are really desperate for news nowadays. The Daily Star is a joke. They've taken an obviously photoshopped image and blew it out of proportions, not to mention bother a victim about it. Poor GTA, will you ever be accepted?
  • Firenzeta - July 22, 2010 8:17 a.m.

I better see a followup story in the next few days of Rockstar suing for copyright infringement if not for decency's sake.
  • JayBeat - July 22, 2010 9:26 a.m.

Sigh.
  • zigs - July 22, 2010 9:34 a.m.

The Daily Star should try hiring journalists in the future. These retarded, illiterate, completely moronic monkeys they've got on staff are completely incompetent fuckwits! How the hell "journalists" from a supposed "news source" can get away with complete and utter bullshit like this is beyond me. If Ofcom dealt with newspapers they'd be getting a shitstorm right now.
  • sl4y4 - July 22, 2010 10:45 a.m.

I fucking hate the media. This is why.
  • gavin1873 - July 22, 2010 11:39 a.m.

"I can't believe someone wants to make money out of people who have been killed." ...Irony
  • gavin1873 - July 22, 2010 11:44 a.m.

Hey look! I can make shit up too. Jerry Lawton pays for sex.
  • OriginalJonty - July 22, 2010 2:12 p.m.

As an aspiring journalist I hope the Star goes bankrupt and is wiped from this earth. It gives newspapers a bad name.
  • Wolverine08 - July 22, 2010 3:45 p.m.

@felixthecat the sun is good for nothing, except page 3 (thats where the boobies are) That granny is one gullible woman, just like non gamers. If they printed a story about how games decrease your lifespan by 100 YEARS freaking do-gooders of our society would all be outraged and talk about 'violence is wrong' etc. same old CRAP. In fact the only people who should be outraged are gamers theirselves at this utter utter BALLS. It's like that goddamn Alan knobhead, oh I mean titchmarsh debacle. I'm still fuming at that Julie Peesshuttupyoustupidwoman, I mean Peesgood. (Damn I did it again...)
  • CAPST3R - July 22, 2010 3:45 p.m.

This is absolutely ridiculous, for the following reasons (and then some): I'm pretty sure that that image breaches copyright (R* can't have allowed it, surely). It's complete and utter rubbish. The Sun (alongside all other tabloids) are very well known for their hatred of the GTA franchise. It cites absolutely zero sources. Come on, I do better than this in my coursework. All-in-all, a completely disgraceful and disgusting excuse for a story, by anyone's standards. In fact, I might even e-mail this to them.