• Dualcarrot - June 6, 2009 6 p.m.

the natal, all the way. it looks AMAZING!!!! i think it a big surprise and will be crazy fun for all ages. people wanted wanted the wii because they believed that it would put them in the game. BUT the will FALIED to do it, but microsoft picked it up, and perfected it. and guess what, the natal will cost a lot less, have better games, will be more realistic, and just better than the wii.
  • alko - June 6, 2009 10:19 a.m.

Why do i think motion-controllers will take cyber sex to new levels? Is it just me or....
  • PukeMonster - June 5, 2009 8:38 p.m.

Pedobear is going to play the hell out of that Milo game.
  • IAMinFAMOUS - June 5, 2009 5:33 p.m.

Halo Reach. I was hoping to see more about ODST and Bungie gave us that and more. I love you Bungie, you never stop suprising me.
  • dreamgor - June 5, 2009 3:09 p.m.

the golden sun ds trailer i know i left my chin somewhere but i can't find it after that trailerO_o I went "OH MY GOD HOLY!!!SFHAJ AHHHHHHHHHH" yeaaa sumthing like that-.-
  • benster_23 - June 5, 2009 4:53 a.m.

Mass Effect 2 and Assassins creed 2!!!! (now if only they could combine the two so its set in a space Venice which has been invaded by alien templars, with Ezio and Shepard working side by side!)
  • NanoElite666 - June 5, 2009 3:57 a.m.

My absolute favorite moment of E3 was when Nintendo played the Golden Sun DS trailer. I actually gasped rather loudly as I sat here in front of my computer watching the press conference. The sheer irony of it is, I ALMOST put a new Golden Sun game as my response to last week's question about what we'd most like to see announced during the show, but decided against it with the logic of "Nah, as awesome as the first two games were, they were complete and I don't know if we really need another one". First seeing that trailer was an utterly genuine moment of surprise for me.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 5, 2009 2:53 a.m.

My favorite was also my most disapointing (for a moment). When they anounced Metal Gear Solid: Rising I just about pissed myself, then i realized, "Oh fuck-stick!!! What's this doing at the Microsoft confrence?!!" For a horrible 24 hour span I thought I was going to have to shell out serious green for a 360 to play what I thought was an exclusive sequel to my favorite game series. It wasn't until later that I found out it was coming to Playstation 3 and appologized for an embaressing comment earlier. I also really liked the Heavy Rain trailer because it showed me that it still exists!!! The motion controllers were very disapointing though because I know they will not work like Sony (and Microsoft) really wants them to.
  • Platypus96 - June 4, 2009 7:13 p.m.

The Nintendo Conference was actually half decent this year except for Wii Vitality Sensor. WTF! I'll get it if it lets me squish zombies with my finger in some kind of Resi spin-off. Metroid: Other M... The trailer came on. Meteors and shooting. S...s..star Fox? I stuttered. But then it was something even better. It looks ******* amazing!
  • kompressorlogik - June 4, 2009 6:17 p.m.

Favorite moments: -Golden Sun DS announcement out of left field. -Watching M$ and Sony completely shame Nintendo's motion controls (which seems to be the one thing keeping them going at the moment). -Hearing/reading the massive amounts of content posted up by the GR crew over the past couple days. Immense task, fellas. Fucking immense.
  • EmoMuffin - June 4, 2009 3:33 p.m.

Left 4 Dead 2. With Chainsaws. Set in the Deep South. I hope there are vodoo zombies.
  • erreip199 - June 4, 2009 2:31 p.m.

OMG i sooo loved James Cameron 40 minute Speech about his Avatar game, the hannah montana games woaaah!!! and wiimote vitality control? i think i just pooped my pants!!! OMG and erm yeah meh new Metroid game with another M
  • Cyberninja - June 4, 2009 11:04 a.m.

when sony brought out the magic dildo
  • edgar9217 - June 4, 2009 4:36 a.m.

Splinter cell Conviction and the new Call of duty. But the best without a doubt is Microsoft project Natal, i can wait for that to come out.
  • elchetos - June 4, 2009 2 a.m.

It has to be when kojima bitchslapped MS saying that peace walker will be the TRUE sequel to the MGS franchise, not a spin off or a side story. I also have to agree with the end of the Nintendo Conference when they gave us a reason to shut the fuck up and rejoice in the metroid greatness. Definitely a "Shut up, kneel down and start sucking, bitch" moment. Also the fake enthusiasm the ex-beatles showed when presenting Rock Band. Priceless
  • thor231 - June 4, 2009 1:30 a.m.

When Nintendo announced Metroid... I watched almost two hours of that horrible conference, and I only wanted the last two minutes. I sick of them making only casual games. WHAT ABOUT YOUR HARDCORE FANS, NINTENDO?! (BTW, I'm still waiting for the 2D Metroid: Dread.)
  • Rattlehead - June 4, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Lego Rock Band I'm serious Okay, not really
  • jballboy88 - June 4, 2009 1:02 a.m.

my favorite part was probly when nintendo crapped their pants twice in 24 hours: first at the microsoft conference & then @ the sony one. A turd sandwich!
  • Geminia - June 4, 2009 12:49 a.m.

We're getting a new Zelda on the Wii that is older and more mature than we have ever seen him. I cannot friggin' wait! Also, I grew up listening to the Beatles cause they're my dad's favorite group so when they appeared on stage my flatmates thought I had seen a tarantula or something. ^_^
  • Corsair89 - June 4, 2009 12:18 a.m.

Easily it was finding out that Alan Wake was wasn't dead from writer's block. It would have been Square Enix announcing that FFXIII would finally FINALLY be around by spring 2010, but then I translated that to the 33rd of Smarch in 2043. Damn your delays Squeenix.