• ShitMittensShittyKittens - June 11, 2010 8:19 p.m.

There's a typo, 2nd page 1st paragraph. It says " Legacy onfKane" just thought I'd say...
  • Eaxis - June 11, 2010 8:26 p.m.

I hope Lorne Lanning reveals an Abe game, or a project he's been working on. It's time for an Oddworld comeback.
  • Dragonflame - June 11, 2010 8:34 p.m.

While he cannot be declared dead yet i am currently fearing for the fate of Spyro. No word in years despite it being said Dawn of the Dragon would not be the last. I hope or some info, and i hope for it soon.
  • BluesyFish - June 11, 2010 8:54 p.m.

Tomba! I played the demo for the first one sooo many times. My game rental place didn;t have it, but they got Tomba 2, and I rented it, didn't beat it the first time, rented it again, and then my brother beat it and was like "ok, it's finished, don't rent it again." i just miss his hair mostly.
  • Spybreak8 - June 11, 2010 8:59 p.m.

mmhhmm, nods head
  • Spybreak8 - June 11, 2010 9:06 p.m.

eh, Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuit settled very conveniently before E3: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/64233
  • Conman93 - June 11, 2010 9:16 p.m.

What about spyro and crash. Well I guess they are still alive, but its not a good life :(
  • metalgatesolid - June 11, 2010 9:35 p.m.

The Duke cant die. He lives in all 90s gamers and will be with all of us till the very end. Solid Snake, Mario, Sonic (retro version), The Duke, all characters no one will ever forget.
  • RebornKusabi - June 11, 2010 10:01 p.m.

Out of all of the games in this article, I still to this day play through Dino Crisis due to how much I loved it when it came out and still to this day. I never played Dino Crisis 3 but when I saw the cast of characters, jet-packs and "space-dinosaurs" and the setting being changed from an island trapped in a time-loop to the ship from Event Horizon... yeah, I never played it >_>
  • gilgamesh310 - June 11, 2010 10:32 p.m.

Im glad gamesradar finally show the legacy of kain series some much needed recognition. Raziel was and still is one of my favourite game characters of all time and the soul reaver series had one of the deepest, well written, excellently voice acted stories in gaming history. Kain's games weren't as good I suppose but there definately should be a revival of the franchise. Regina was probably one of the best female game characters around too. I loved the way she would kick velociraptors off her when they knocked her down, although I prefer dino crisis 1 to 2. The sequel got very repetitive with too many unrelenting swarms of dinosaurs coming at you at once. It lacked the brilliant slow paced atmosphere of the first.
  • Cwf2008 - June 12, 2010 12:30 a.m.

"brilliant Legacy onfKain: Soul Reaver"....what?
  • zastbat - June 12, 2010 3:20 a.m.

Raziel finished his circle his story is done however Kain his was just beginning in the series unless you count blood omen 2.
  • zastbat - June 12, 2010 3:27 a.m.

what about conker he died out too no love for the talking alcoholic king squirrel
  • sleepy92ismypsn - June 12, 2010 3:49 a.m.

i'm not sure i understand this article, is it supposed to be about game characters who were awesome in the 90's but now their games suck? I think Crash Bandicoot was Awesome in the 90's when he was with Naughty Dog. I'd really like to see them get the licence back, but maybe they don't want it because it's not like they can't afford it.
  • jmcgrotty - June 12, 2010 7:36 a.m.

I know I'm in the minority, but I would love Crash Bandicoot.
  • Rhymenocerous - June 12, 2010 10:08 a.m.

Abe...I miss you so much. -sniff-
  • philipshaw - June 12, 2010 10:42 a.m.

GEX beceause no one else wants him back
  • AuthorityFigure - June 12, 2010 11:59 a.m.

The first entry is the only one that I wish to see again, although Shenmue has my best wishes. The rest seem fairly redundant now anyway. Duke is going to be the next anti-cimax of the decade.
  • egregious - June 12, 2010 12:59 p.m.

Please stop opening old wounds with Shenmue. :'(
  • SenatorPepper - June 12, 2010 2:02 p.m.

I love this article. So many memories. Lovely last pic. And I see what you did there with your Simpsons reference.