• unprodan - August 9, 2009 6:51 a.m.

About 145, I think the guy was talking about number 157. I just joined the 199 club today. Also only found 49 stunt jumps...having some bad luck.
  • mazoran - August 4, 2009 4:22 a.m.

my live account name is: Mazoran
  • Renegade89 - July 27, 2009 5:44 a.m.

Ah, I got so worried when I thought I had missed one in Alderny ended up being cut off on the A3 page I printed of the LC map! All I can say is it feels great knowing #200 is left and after killing #199 it says there is one flying rat remaining!! (feels better than actually unlocking the achievement) Good luck to the #199 pidgeon club members. :)
  • dreadless759 - July 24, 2009 5:35 p.m.

argh, i'm a member of the 199 club. it's pissing me off. now i'm spending my time looking for all the pigeons that were the trickiest ones for me. i should've waited until i finished the story until i went after the pigeons! this guide is great and all, but it's my 6th time looking through it trying to find my last pigeon! i have a deep hatred for pigeons now. -_-
  • R0CKWELLS - May 25, 2009 8:03 a.m.

Got them all!!!! Thanks for pics, really helped out.
  • caboose4400 - April 27, 2009 12:05 p.m.

thanx guy this makes it a hell of a lot easier
  • Dexsus - April 14, 2009 9:34 p.m.

Its at the end of the old railway tracks behind a pillar, its a long run from where the pic shows you. The video shows exactly where it is though.
  • Dexsus - April 14, 2009 12:17 a.m.

You guys at GR seriously rock! I will cry a tear of joy once I see that Endangered Species achievement unlocked. Thanks!
  • LethalDoze - April 1, 2009 2:22 p.m.

I used another guide and i missed one fkn pigeon, now ill use your map and pics to re-check, hope it will help :D Second time it goes faster.
  • Reniu - March 11, 2009 10:59 p.m.

Ok so just like Rysuko i joined to write this: Im tired and bored of those god damn pigeons :/ ill start killing them in real life. Once ive tried to make 100% and ive lost 2 pigeons on the way. So i started to play the whole game again... also this time i wanted to do 100% and started killing pigeons. LOST 1! GOD DAMN 1 PIGEON :/ sooo... i tried to look for him and started from nr1... annnndddd.. didnt find it :| idk wth... but im starting to look for some pigeon tracker, finder, sonar, radar... whatever. Anyone can help?
  • dml1127 - March 10, 2009 10:41 p.m.

thanks guys i am still working but this is helping a ton
  • take7713 - February 27, 2009 5:15 a.m.

Hopefully it was pigeon #9!!!! :) Done!!! Thanks
  • take7713 - February 25, 2009 4:20 a.m.

I'm officially an 199-pigeon-club member.
  • Ddz53 - February 24, 2009 1:32 a.m.

Found it! It was number 92
  • Ddz53 - February 22, 2009 5:18 p.m.

Got 199 pigeons killed and I CANT FIND THE LAST ONE!!!!
  • GrumpyComic - February 1, 2009 4:39 a.m.

I registered just to say thank you, THANK YOU, for this fantastic guide.
  • Tomsk - January 25, 2009 3:57 p.m.

Real sweet! 200 flying rats! Before I did this I had already killed 25 of them. This made it very tricky because you have to be careful when you don't find a pigeon at the spot. Inevitably after the guide I joined the 199 flying rats club for a short while. Then by pure coincidence I landed on the roof of Romans old cab firm and saw that I had missed out number 11. Its all over, I have my life back!
  • Rysuko - January 9, 2009 3:51 p.m.

I joined gamesradar just to mention this. I spent many many hours tracking all down but 1. I spent a few more hours figuring out there are actually 2 pigeons near #145. There's one in the grass where #145 is marked on the pigeon map, and there is one in the mossy building with no walls. There must of been some error there, but I hope this comment saves someone some time.
  • brock_landerzzzz - December 16, 2008 2:05 a.m.

Nevermind , I figured it out..
  • brock_landerzzzz - December 15, 2008 10:28 p.m.

Whats up with number 106 ?? The picture is for 122 ? So where is 106 at ?? Any help would greatly be appreciated..