• PatHan-bHai - September 25, 2013 11:59 a.m.

The console yourself sign and Sponge Bob one's were perty (Yes, I've spelt 'pretty' like that on purpose) good.
  • winner2 - September 24, 2013 5:10 p.m.

This was great, I especially loved the one with the guy out in the wilderness on the radio
  • SveedishFeesh - September 24, 2013 2:34 p.m.

>Bitching about people bitching about your shitty memes
  • RamenChimera - September 24, 2013 5:41 p.m.

>le meme arrows
  • veryweirdguy - September 24, 2013 12:30 p.m.

My problem with these articles is not that they are lame, but they are literally stealing other people's content. And don't say "we credit them in the first slide" or else I will start a blog with copy and pastes of full Gamesradar articles.
  • BladedFalcon - September 24, 2013 11:38 a.m.

"All this wonderful dialogue... That I can never, ever quote" Regarding Lamar. So damn true... *le sigh* political correctness these days has gotten beyond ridiculous.
  • GenderBender_9000 - September 24, 2013 10:09 a.m.

Yay, everyones favorite article is back :D
  • Cutter9792 - January 14, 2013 7:59 a.m.

These meme articles are lame.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - January 13, 2013 4:15 p.m.

I really like these meme articles, even if other people don't.
  • EAC73 - January 13, 2013 10:35 a.m.

They said it before they put these articles up because they don't post anything else on the weekend, so just deal with it. I myself only find a few out of 30 or so actually amusing, but I'm not going to whine about it, these articles haven't interfered with their major content on the weekdays then it's what ever.
  • winner2 - January 13, 2013 10:34 a.m.

Aaaww shit, guess we have a bunch of game article connoisseurs in here. Almost as easily irritated as a 14 year old girl on her period, jebus. If you don't like it, don't make that click. I swear it's easier to teach a dog than some of y'all. And no, GR's not going to suddenly stop doing the articles even if y'all click and bitch on every one, because they probably find them funny and it gets some traffic, boohoo. I think they're pretty funny as a whole.
  • BladedFalcon - January 13, 2013 8:19 p.m.

Not just that, but by actually clicking at them and commenting, they are creating more page hits and revenue, thus completely undermining their own message. Delicious Irony. Don't like these articles? ignore them and don't click on them or bitch about them, and that way they might go away. Then again, if you weren't smart enough to figure this out on your own, perhaps you deserve what you get :P
  • GayforGilbert - January 14, 2013 1:35 p.m.

I came in, hoping for a funny article. When I got to about the halfway point, they started getting TERRIBLE. So yeah, I don't fall under that category, and this article is still shit.
  • BladedFalcon - January 14, 2013 7:46 p.m.

And by bitching about it and posting, you're only encouraging them to keep making them. So yes, you DO fall under what I say, brave on you sir! :D
  • Architek9 - January 14, 2013 8:29 p.m.

How are you supposed to know it's bad before you read it genius?
  • BladedFalcon - January 14, 2013 9:40 p.m.

First off, because this has been like the 5th time at least that this very exact kind of feature has been done, so most regular readers already know what to expect, and what kind of humor there is in it. So if you already know you don't like those kinds of articles and still click in it, you get what you deserve. And that's pretty much the majority of the posters here, I should add. And again, posting about it just to bitch or complain about it only adds further traffic. If the poster above didn't know what to expect, and then didn't like it, leaving without posting a comment would have been a more effective way to voice and act on his distaste. *Shrugs* at least it's what I do. There was a brief period of time when GR started making very obnoxious, pointless video comparisons between nearly identical looking PS3/360 versions of games. First ones got a shitton of traffic precisely because people came in and bitched about it. As soon as people stopped clicking and posting, they soon died ;)
  • GayforGilbert - January 16, 2013 9:06 p.m.

This is the first one I've seen, so you're still not right. I just knew I disagreed with you, and as such responded to your bullshit. But honestly, I'd like the article and more like it, if it weren't comprised of half nonsense passing as comedy.
  • MidianGTX - December 30, 2013 9:56 a.m.

THINKS GTA MEMES ARE PRETTY FUNNY CALLS OVER PEOPLE 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS