• BladedFalcon - July 26, 2013 9:46 p.m.

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in and say that I started playing the game!.... Only two days ago >>;;;; (Shut up, I HAD to get that platinum on TLOUS first, and those multiplayer trophies were so damn time consuming to get >.<) But I'll do my best to catch up! and i'm definitely looking forward to the spoilercast! So don't think I've abandoned the game club ^^;
  • TaserLime - July 4, 2013 7:41 p.m.

Bought it during a psn sale, and i dug it all the way through up until that last level. fuck. that. shit. level. That last level was such a piece of shit that when i think of the game I end up hating it because i think of the last part. also, as someone who doesnt curse or smash controllers because of games, that last level had me doing both. i will never finish this game and i am sad
  • The_Tingler - July 27, 2013 3:44 a.m.

Thanks to the guys at Dracogen who have been helping Double Fine a lot on PC (including bringing all their games to it), the Steam version of Psychonauts has patched the Meat Circus so it's less unforgiving. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  • TanookiMan - July 3, 2013 2:36 p.m.

Time to take the new PS3 for a test spin, I'll be downloading this and playing very soon!
  • sk8r7 - July 2, 2013 7:32 a.m.

...Except that Psychonauts is also available for the original Xbox
  • StrayGator - July 2, 2013 2:22 a.m.

wait, no weekly checkpoints? if i may suggest some: week 1 - finish sasha's level. week 2 - finish lungfish level. week 3 - finish waterloo. week 4 - finish him.
  • StrayGator - July 2, 2013 2:02 a.m.

Please, guys, stop quoting jokes from the game. they work best if you hear them for the first time in context. let first time players enjoy it firsthand.
  • mafyooz - July 2, 2013 12:47 a.m.

"I hate to be so blunt, but YOU have the insanity... of a manatee!" :)
  • avantguardian - July 2, 2013 12:45 a.m.

mmm hmm. yes. i approve of this.
  • Rash86 - July 1, 2013 9:49 p.m.

GOGGALOR!!!!!! That is all :P
  • g1rldraco7 - July 1, 2013 8:20 p.m.

Is this game available for the 360? If so this sounds fun :)
  • antiAntag0nist - July 1, 2013 8:47 p.m.

Yeah, it's cheap too at $10.
  • Evilsafetyboy - July 1, 2013 6:25 p.m.

I have this for PS2. Well, there's no time like the present and July is a dead month for new games...
  • BossLeiser - July 1, 2013 5:25 p.m.

This game is on my list of Best Games of All Time. The stages and boss fights are super imaginative and mind-bending, while the mechanics are rock-solid and fun. I can't wait to see what other people think of it.
  • antiAntag0nist - July 1, 2013 5:19 p.m.

This could give me an excuse for actually finishing it. After years of wanting to play this game, I finally picked it up on XBLA a few months ago. I played it for about 8-10 hours, and stopped completely. Not a bad game, (Its pretty awesome) I just got distracted by newer, shiner games; I blame Borderlands 2.
  • BladedFalcon - July 1, 2013 4:36 p.m.

Hey, how did you guys know this was sitting on my backlog? :P Anyway, yeah, i bought it on PSN back when Lucas wrote an article about how it was one of the best games of all time... Something which I kinda regret because not a week later there was the sale GOD below me was talking about... But yes, haven't played it yet, but this sound like a good excuse to finally do so! ^^
  • GOD - July 1, 2013 4:43 p.m.

When I saw it that low my thought was "Welp, it's so cheap I have no excuse to not get it at this point. You win Tim Schafer. This time. (and everytime)"
  • GOD - July 1, 2013 4:15 p.m.

I actually have been sitting on this for a while.... got it back on PSN when it was like $2.50 and haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but now I have the perfect excuse to do so!